We are a global, technically innovative company specialising in the manufacture of chip and grinding sludge processing systems. In our development of ever innovative and sophisticated technology, we lay down technical benchmarks in business solutions and the environmentally sound processing of chips and coolants in the metal processing industry. Our systems comply with European Environmental Guidelines. The company owner, Klaus Lanner, founded his eponymous company in 1987. The main focus was on the ongoing development and production of high-performance, continuously running centrifuges and chip crushers as well as automatic chip processing systems. The company founder and his now 35-strong staff established themselves on the success and satisfaction of their customers. A team of highly qualified staff and innovative, technical solutions are a sure way to gain the technical lead in the capital goods market.
Widespread environmental awareness, strict environmental regulations and the increasing commodity prices are prompting a rethink in the metal industry. The drier and purer the metal chips are the more return the customer will get by feeding them back into the commodity workflow.
- Grinding sludge
- The automotive industry
- Automotive suppliers
- Turned part manufacturers
- The fitting industry
- The recycling industry
- Uncompromising quality of the highest order and the very latest technology
- Technically sophisticated solutions
- Permanent further development of products
- Many years' experience in chip processing
- Highly reliable technical systems
- Excellent service
- One-stop advice,construction and production
- Individual customer solutions and system concepts