Larson Davis, a division of PCB Piezotronics, is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of acoustic and vibration measurement systems used for environmental noise monitoring, workplace noise/vibration exposure, and general noise surveys. The Larson Davis product line includes products such as Type 1 Sound Level Meters, Permanent & Quasi Permanent Outdoor Noise Monitoring Terminals, Environmental Noise Processing Software, Noise & Vibration Dosimeters, Workplace Noise Evaluation / Management Software, and Measurement Microphones. With almost 30 years of experience in the noise measurement market, global sales & service network, and our Total Customer Satisfaction policy you can count on Larson Davis for your environmental noise needs.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Noise and Vibration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Larson Davis (LD) was founded in 1981, as a manufacturer of precision acoustic test and vibration measurement instrumentation. After joining the PCB Group in 1999, Larson Davis is a division of PCB Piezotronics, Inc. (www.pcb.com ) with ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing and engineering in Provo, Utah and sales and marketing in Depew, New York. LD has grown into a globally recognized source for seamless sound and vibration systems with the PCB® guarantee of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Larson Davis core competencies include sound level meters; human vibration meters; dosimeters; calibrators; audiometric calibration systems; microphones and accessories; software products; and acoustic test systems. Larson Davis products are used for audiometer calibration; building acoustics, environmental noise and community noise monitoring; industrial hygiene, worker hearing conversation, and hand-arm, whole body and general vibration measurement.
The backbone of Larson Davis is its mission statement: Total Customer Satisfaction or Your Money Refunded. This mission is not only supported by full applications engineering and technical support, but also a growing worldwide network of sales offices and representatives, available to assist with customer requests.
Why Choose a Larson Davis Product?
Larson Davis has decades of experience in designing and building top-quality, affordable instruments that perform to the highest demands of the professionals who use them.
We understand you have many choices when it comes to selecting noise and vibration instrumentation. When it comes to finding the best solution for your particular needs, Larson Davis has what it takes to help you choose exactly the right tool with confidence, backed by the best customer care in the industry. Larson Davis offers a standard 2-year warranty and every product we sell is supported by our pledge of Total Customer Satisfaction: If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with a Larson Davis product or service, we will repair it, replace it or refund your money in full — up to ONE YEAR after date of purchase! No other company stands behind their products and services like Larson Davis.
To help our customers make better measurements with quality innovative instruments.
This will be achieved by nurturing a Company environment that encourages and rewards excellence in team member performance and providing tomorrows measurement needs today.
- We are committed to providing Total Customer Satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customers expectations in, technical and application support, product development and timely turnaround times of repair and calibration needs.
- We are committed to providing innovation and leadership to the acoustic and vibration market through our products, and participation in leading industry development boards and the scientific community.
- We believe in empowering our team members and providing job enrichment by offering educational assistance, ongoing training on all facets of operations in the organization, encouraging free thinking, providing excellent benefits and a stimulating and enjoyable work environment.
- We believe that it is important to give back to the community and we have adopted a Good Neighbor attitude through participation in community events and service to others.