Legacy Building Solutions designs, manufactures and installs fabric structures globally. Legacy’s process is designed around creating safer, higher-quality buildings that align with our customer’s objectives. Every aspect of the building is customized for maximum efficiency. Using in-house services, including a professional and experienced installation team, helps us deliver custom-engineered buildings in any location and on tight timelines. All components are manufactured in-house and installed worldwide using ISO 9001:2008-certified procedures.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Benefits of the system include:
- Customized building sizes for the exact width (to over 300 feet), length and height required for your specific application.
- Clearspan building design.
- Flexibility to apply fabric on the roof and conventional materials (brick, stone, wood, steel, masonry) on the sidewalls.
- Simple incorporation of any number or size of doors along the endwall or sidewall.
- Engineered to handle loads for conveyors, sprinklers, commodities, etc.
- Steel coating options from primer to powder coat paint to hot dip galvanizing.
- Ability to fully insulate and line for impressive interior acoustics and look.
- Faster installation times than conventional buildings.
- Unlimited roof pitch options.
- Building design choices including segmented or gable roofs, lean-tos and monoslopes.
- Roof-mounted solar panels and wind turbines.
- Sealed connections to existing buildings.
Using in-house services, including a professional and experienced installation team, helps us deliver custom-engineered buildings in any location and on tight timelines.
Design-build construction is a simplified process compared to traditional construction methods. The building owner saves the time and effort required to solicit and compare bids, and the team works collaboratively through every phase of building design and construction.
Legacy’s design-build services provide high-touch customer service. The process includes a partnership that lasts from pre-construction through building completion.