LoneStar Group is a global manufacturer and supplier of high performance fasteners, sealing, precision engineered components and pipeline packages to the world`s energy markets. High-performance fasteners, sealing, precision engineered components and pipeline packages for the world`s energy markets. Headquartered in the West Midlands, UK, and employing over 1,000 people across 13 sites, LoneStar Group has proven itself in global logistics. We utilise a worldwide network of our own manufacturing and distribution operations, as well as primary supply sources, to supply and support customers in America, Europe, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia and Australia.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Through continual investment, we maintain world class manufacturing facilities that include state of the art CNC machining, hot forging and thread rolling and boast a worldwide stock range of fully certified raw materials, semi-finished and finished components worth in excess of $48 million.
In addition to carrying an extensive stock holding of standard products and machinable blanks, we also provide a diverse range of engineered machined components for custom projects. Our inventory of raw materials enables us to provide OEMs, distributors and end users across the world with customer specific designed parts in materials including mild, carbon and alloy steel, aluminium, bronze, brass, stainless steel, titanium, duplex and high nickel alloys.
Global presence, local support
With 13 businesses located throughout the world, our global footprint enables us to service clients in energy markets across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia and Australasia.
Group expertise, local skills and flexible stock management allow us to provide a local supply of products as well as manufacturing and support services to OEMs, distributors and end-users to over 100 countries.
Office locations include:
- West Midlands, UK
- Leeds, UK
- Ploiesti, Romania
- Ningbo, China
- Chennai, India
- Perth, Australia
- Dubai, UAE
- Houston, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Florida, USA
The LoneStar Group vision is to become the leading global supplier of fastening and sealing technologies to energy markets with differentiated manufacturing and supply chain capabilities that adhere to the most stringent quality standards while accommodating the speed expected by our customers around the world.
Our Core Values
To help us deliver our vision, we pride ourselves on adhering to 8 core values that set out our company beliefs and guide our behaviors.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibility
The health and safety of our people and protection of the environment is our priority. Our employees are the most important asset of the LoneStar Group. Their protection and safety at work is our primary concern. We also strongly believe in minimizing our impact on the environment.
- Industry Leadership: We operate with a high level of integrity and strive to be the industry leader in product knowledge, customer service and technical expertise. We are trusted by our customers and respected across the industry.
- Results Oriented: We are committed to achieving results to benefit all stakeholders throughout the business.
- People Focused: Our people make the difference in our business. Our team is highly talented and we believe in investing in their growth and development.
- Community Partnership: We believe in social responsibility. By giving back to our community we can make the community at large a better place.
- Quality Distinction: LoneStar Group's quality is unparalleled. We are an industry leader in quality and are continuously improving our operations to meet customer specifications and expectations.
- Customer Centered: We believe in relationship building for long-term partnerships. We are highly attentive to our customer and believe in adding value to their business at every opportunity.
- Operational Excellence: We believe in an efficient and cost effective operation to provide the highest value to our customers.
Health, Safety and Environment progress depends on the ability of LoneStar to continually improve the quality in everything we do. LoneStar Group are committed to the journey to raise standards, protect human health and the environment through HSE integration within all parts of the business and those affected by our actions worldwide. This is done through our vision and strategy to be a world class leader within the industry and to set the highest standards across the globe.
LoneStar are dedicated to building a strategy based on the structures put in place by ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and to utilise the building blocks not only to sustain our journey but to improve in all aspects.
LoneStar is certified in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 at all our manufacturing sites around the world. This is only the start of our journey....
Our vision is to establish LoneStar as the supplier of choice for the provision of unique engineering designs, manufactured products and services, recognised for consistently adding value, delivering excellence and delighting our clients in all markets.
- Put safety at the forefront of everything that we do
- Act with integrity and respect for others
- Deliver success through our people
- Promote passion and pride in our achievements
- Strive to continuously improve
- Deliver on our commitments
We will achieve our vision by:
- Conducting business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety
- Striving to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents
- Making HSE considerations integral in manufacturing existing products and planning for new products, facilities and processes.
- Complying with all HSE laws and regulations
- Reducing emissions and waste and using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently
- Working with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes
- Encouraging constructive communication with our employees, suppliers and customers about managing health, safety, and environmental issues
For LoneStar’s HSE standards to be best in class around the globe, so that we embed assurance through all phases of our projects and meet our customers’ expectations right the first time, on-time, every time while minimising risk to our employees, stakeholders and the environment.