Lonestar Group Companies came into existence as a result of the demand that existed locally from various industries for a high-tech, multi-disciplinary testing and investigation facility that can deliver products on time and can stand international security. In 1992 Mr. E. Keith Grigg and Mr. Syed S. Hussaini met the industry requirement by establishing Lonestar Technical Services in the emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Lonestar Dubai & Lonestar Abu Dhabi are ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited testing laboratories by DAC (No. LB‐019) and ENAS (No. NAL 046 & NAL 065) in accordance with the laboratory scope of accreditation. Both Laboratories are also certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 by LRQA. Lonestar is registered and licensed as a laboratory with Dubai Municipality, the regulatory authority of the Emirates.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Lonestar has strong in-house quality training program. Continuous training is imparted to all the staff in their respective fields of exposure to meet the growing need of customers and international standards. The quality-training program is conducted and documented in accordance with ISO 9001.
The employees are trained in different disciplines and special training is provided for specific projects, when required.
Detailed quality assurance manuals are available upon request. Careful attention to QA/QC is given to the following areas:
Organization and Responsibility
- Sampling Procedures
- Calibration Checks and Frequencies
- Analytical Procedures
- Internal Quality Control Checks
- Internal performance and system audits
- Internal Training Program
- Assessment of Precision and Accuracy
- Corrective Action (CARs)
- Non Conformance Reports (NCRs)
Most of the testing activities of Lonestar are encompassed within the following departments:
- Analytical Chemistry & Environmental Testing Division
- Indoor Air Quality Division
- Industrial Hygiene Division
- Mechanical Testing Division
- Metallurgical Failure Investigation Division
- NDT Heat Treatment & Inspection Division
- Civil/Construction Material Testing Division
- Geotechnical Engineering Division
It is the policy of this company to conduct its business in a manner, which demonstrates technical competence and reliability while providing a cost effective service for the laboratory’s clients.