Luehr Filter GmbH
Luehr Filter is a worldwide acting family-owned company with more than 75 years of practical experiences in the development and construction of `Plants for air pollution control`. Our range of products comprises all component parts starting from the gas take-over up to the stack. Engineering, maintenance and support services complete our programme. Our worldwide references, among other things in the fields of incineration plants for power generation, the iron and steel industry, the non-ferrous metal industry, the cement-/lime-/gypsum industry, the gravel and asphalt industry as well as in the chemical industry stand for our service capabilities.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
We are producing relevant core components of our product range in our own production facilities in Stadthagen. With this vertical range of manufacture we are granting a constant high-level quality, flexibility and delivery reliability to our customers.
LUEHR FILTER offers you all services belonging to a professional project realisation, starting from the project study over the project handling and services on site up to support services after commissioning of plant. More than 80 highly qualified members belong to our technical team in the departments process technology, project realisation, mechanical and electrical project handling, commissioning and service. In our office we are using up-to-date software such as AUTOCAD, Inventor, ELCAD, EPLAN, MS- Project as well as different programming languages for the plant control. In addition we are realising CFD (computational fluid dynamcis) for the optimisation of flow procedures together with external institutions.
Plants made by LUEHR FILTER stand for high quality and innovative solutions
- The in-house quality assurance departments is directly subordinated to the company management The detailed quality management, complying with high demands, ensures the observance of self-provided strict quality guidelines for in-house produced component parts and products or equipment purchased by partner firms.
- More than 60 engineers, technical engineers and programmers in the technical department, the departments for electrical engineering Hardware and Software, process technology as well as research and development stand for innovation and intelligent, process-related solutions.
Just because of this, plants realised by us are characterised among other things by
- reliable observance of requested emission limit values
- high availability at low investment and operating costs
- extremely long filter fabric service lives
- flexible customisation to the corresponding application
- low service requirements