For almost 30 years, Lumex Instruments has been developing and manufacturing laboratory and industrial analytical equipment, instruments, and procedures. We offer both traditional and new ingenious solutions, unique technologies and classical equipment, well-established reliable applications and innovative methods. From the beginning of the company, we have developed, manufactured and sold more than 20,000 instruments. We combine high-quality standards with the flexible customized approach because we care about efficiency of our customer operations. All our innovations are targeted to make the analyses cost-efficient, easy to run, and the instruments easy to maintain and service. We proudly deliver our products and services all around the world and we enjoy working with our valued customers and partners in many industries and countries. With customers in more than 90 countries worldwide, Lumex Instruments has several offices and multiple distributors around the world.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our products are used for environmental control, water and wastewater treatment, agriculture, food and beverage quality and safety control, energy industry, and pharmaceutical and biochemical applications. Lumex Instruments offersmore than 120 applicationsfor the measurement of organic and inorganic chemicals in liquid, solid and gas.
Our products include:
- capillary electrophoresis systems,
- PCR analyzers,
- atomic absorption spectrometers (including mercury analyzers and monitors),
- FTIR and NIR Spectrometers,
- fluorimeters and more.
A significant number of our applications are developed in accordance with international standards, such as ASTM, ISO, EN and EPA.
- Lumex Ltd. founded. Development of the luminescent methods for water monitoring.
- Design and production of the first«Fluorat»analyzers.
- Development and certification of new methods.
- Development of the microwave digestion systemMinotavr.
- Development and production spectrofluorimeterPANORAMA.
- Development and production of mercury analyzer RA-915.
- Development of FT-spectrometers.
- Production of capillary electrophoresis systems CAPEL.
- Production of the new version of Fluorat.
- Production of NIR analysers InfraLUM FT-10.
- Production of AA spectrometer MGA-915.
- Lumex ISO 9001 certified.
- Development of Pyro-915+ attachment and series of mercury monitors.
- Production of the new version of capillary electrophoresis systems Capel-105M.
- Production of the new NIR analyzers Whole Grain NIR Analyzer.
- Development of new InfraLUM FT-08 FTIR spectrometer.
- Development of the Real-Time PCR analyzer AriaDNA.
- Production of the new version of mercury analyzer RA-915M
- Production of the Real-Time PCR analyzer AriaDNA
- Production of the special water mercury analyzer RA-915W
- Production of the special version of mercury analyzer Light-915
- Production of the mercury monitor RA-915AM/MNG
- Production of new version of NIR analyzers InfraLUM FT-12
- More than 30 models of analytical instruments developed starting from 1991
- Over 20 patents
- 20% market share of the portable mercury analyzers
- Over 120 applications
- Over 350 employees, and 25% of them are involved in the development of new applications and instruments
In 1999, Lumex was certified for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:1994 international standard.
As the years pass, we try to keep up to date and improve further the quality of our products and services to satisfy our customers. Since 2004, our company annually confirms the compliance of the existing Quality Management System (QMS) with the requirements of ISO 9001.
In the beginning of 2019, Lumex group was certified for compliance with the new version of the standardISO 9001:2015. Lumex QMS is confirmed by the certificate issued by ACERT Certification Bureau that is acknowledged worldwide (Certificate ? Q-04.04.18).
The certification covers the development, design, production, delivery, sales, servicing of multifunctional measuring and analytical equipment and also supporting analytical techniques.
The minute differences in composition and properties affect the destiny of living and man-made creatures.
We work for those who are engaged in unraveling the mysteries of smallest differences in chemical composition. For them, we develop analytical procedures and design new original instruments.
We like to perceive deeply hidden mysteries and we enjoy tackling a large variety of analytical problems ranging from monitoring mercury content in the air to identifying amino acids in biosamples; from determination of the basic composition to tracing microimpurities at the levels of ppb and ppt.
We repeatedly take the thorny path to find the clue to the emerging mysteries, revealing insidious traps and difficulties before proposing a new convenient instrument and reliable analysis technique.
For more than 25 years we have developed dozens of analytical instruments and more than a hundred of analytical procedures.
We host customers in our training centers or visit them at various sites worldwide, traveling to the African desert or the Indonesian jungles. Thereby, we are keen to convey to our customers all that we have learned, comprehended, and invented.
We care about our customers, skilled enthusiasts and experts in the fields of their activities, in whatever industries or research areas and wherever they work. We appreciate their comments and advice.
We are particularly grateful to those who assist us in setting new objectives and take part in joint coping with the stated problems.
Together with them we gain not only comprehension of the secrets of analysis but also the insight into the clues to successful joint activities, partnership, friendship, mutual development, bridging over the difficulties, and, sometimes, into deeper mysteries.