M2 Polymer Technologies, Inc.
M² Polymer Technologies is SBA-registered as a small, woman-owned company offering specialty chemical solutions and products for environmental remediation projects. We work closely with our clients to develop the right solution at the right cost. We also have extensive experience in designing waste processing and handling systems. Our international presence and global supply base allow us flexibility and reliability in supply and allows us to maintain a low cost position. After more than twenty years of commercial development experience in large, multinational corporations, M²PT was established in January of 2000 and dedicated to providing the highest quality sorbent and environmental remediation products with the highest level of technical and customer service at the best possible prices.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Oil Spills
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
Super Absorbent Polymers are widely used to solidify a wide variety of aqueous waste waters and sludge.
Our Waste Lock brand Superabsorbent Polymer products are widely used in the environmental industry to treat many types of aqueous wastes. The advantage of these water-swellable super absorbent polymers is that they can absorb many times their weight in water with nominal or negligible increase in waste volume or weight.
Waste streams that benefit from the Waste Lock Super Absorbent Polymer technology includes:
- Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW)
- Metal Plating Waste
- Superfund and FUSRAP Site Wastes
- Nuclear Power Plant Waste
- Sludge with Heavy Metals
- Medical Waste & Bodily Fluids
- Unused Latex Paint Waste
Our range of products includes:
- Waste Lock Super Absorbent Polymers (Granular Forms)
- Waste Lock Super Absorbent Laminated Rolls
- Waste Lock Super Absorbent Socks & Booms
- Other Absorbents Including Clays, Cellulosics and Plant-Based Absorbents
- Modified Organoclays for Absorbing Oils & Organic Waste
- Heavy Metal & Mercury Removal Treatments
- PCB Treatments
- Transportation Liners for B-25 Boxes, Gondola Rail Cars and Intermodal Containers
We are a small, woman-owned company dedicated to providing the highest quality products with the highest level of technical & customer service at the best possible prices.
M² Polymer Technologies is SBA-registered as a small, woman-owned company offering specialty chemical solutions and products for environmental remediation projects. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products with the highest level of technical & customer service at the best possible prices.