Magritek is the global leader in manufacturing cryogen-free benchtop Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometers for the analytical instrument market. Magritek’s revolutionary 80, 60 and 43 MHz Spinsolve family of benchtop NMR models offer the highest sensitivity and resolution available in the market. These portable systems are robust and easy to use, allowing modern NMR methods to be performed on the chemistry lab bench or inside the fume hood next to a reactor. Magritek has offices in Germany, USA and New Zealand, as well as a worldwide network of partners to help support its customers.
Founded in 2004, Magritek is an advanced technology company exporting from Germany and New Zealand to customers all over the world. The initial technology and IP used in Magritek products was developed by research teams at RWTH University, Germany, and Massey University and Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
Magritek developed its flagship Spinsolve Benchtop NMR Spectrometer capable of multinuclear NMR spectroscopy, with the highest resolution and sensitivity performance on any benchtop instrument available today. Models includes the Spinsolve Carbon, the world’s first benchtop NMR Spectrometer capable of 13C NMR Spectroscopy.
Magritek also developed the Terranova-MRI, the world’s first and only 3D MRI-capable teaching system for students and teachers in a normal laboratory environment. MRI experiments can now safely be done anywhere - the Terranova-MRI uses the Earth’s magnetic field.
Magritek provides complete NMR and MRI solutions for the fine chemical, pharmaceutical, polymer, food and petrochemical industries, as well as components and subsystems suitable for research laboratories and chemistry education.
Magritek has offices in Philadelphia, USA , in Aachen, Germany and in Wellington, New Zealand.
MAGRITEK LIMITED SOFTWARE LICENSEAGREEMENTPlease read the terms and conditions of this license agreement (the “License”) before installing the computer software (the “Software”). By installing and using the Software you accept and agree to the terms of this License. This License constitutes the entire agreement concerning the Software between you and Magritek Limitedand it supersedes any prior proposal or representation. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, promptly uninstall the Software and, if you paid for a License, contact your distributor for a refund of the amount that you paid.The term “Software” includes, and these terms and conditions also apply to, any updates, modifications and upgrades to the Software that you may receive from time to time.
- License GrantThis License permits you to use one copy of the Software solely for your internal operations on a single computer. The enclosed documentation (“Documentation”) may not be copied. You agree that you will not sublicense, assign, transfer, distribute, pledge, lease, rent or share your rights under this License except with prior written permission from Magritek Limited. You agree that you will not modify, adapt or translate, or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source codeof the Software.
- Magritek Limited Rights You acknowledge and agree that the Software and Documentation (the “Licensed Products”) are proprietary products of Magritek Limitedprotected under international copyright law and disclosed to you by MagritekLimitedin confidence. You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard the Licensed Products. Magritek Limitedowns and retains all copyright, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights in and to the Licensed Products. This License conveys to you only a non-exclusive and limited right of use, revocable in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License.
- Upgrades and supportUpgrades and support services may be purchased under separate agreement with Magritek Limited.
- Limited WarrantyMagritek Limitedwarrants that for your benefit alone, for ninety (90) days from the day of delivery to you (the “Warranty Period”) the Software media, under normal use in a compatible execution environment, will be free from defects in material andworkmanship. Any replacement program will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days from the date of receipt by you, whichever is longer. In no event may you bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of the warranty set forth in this Article for more than six (6) months after the date on which the breach of warranty occurred.
- Exceptions to Warranties; Disclaimers Except for the above express limited warranty, Magritek Limiteddisclaims any and all other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
Magritek Limited Software License agreement
Magritek Limiteddoes not warrant that the Software, its use, operation or your ability to use the Software will be uninterrupted orerror-free or that all Software errors will be corrected. The warranty set forth above shall not apply to any defect or problems caused by any defect in any hardware or software used in combination with the Software, or use of the Software in execution environments not specified in the Documentation. Magritek Limiteddoes not warrant that the Software or service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free. Magritek Limited’swarranty is void ifa breach of the warranty has resulted from (i) accident, corruption or misuse of the Software; or (ii) acts or omissions by someone other than Magritek Limited.
- Exclusive RemediesYou agree that if, during the Warranty Period, a defect in the Software media appears, your exclusive remedy will be, in Magritek Limited’s sole option, to replace the media or to credit the amounts paid by you to Magritek Limited, if any, and terminate this License. The later remedy is subject to the return of all copies of the Licensed Products.
- Limitations of LiabilityIn no event shall Magritek Limitedbe liable for any damages to you or any other party whether arising out of contract or from tort including loss of data, profits or business or other special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, even if Magritek Limitedhas been advised of thepossibility of such loss or damages. Magritek Limited’s cumulative liability shall not exceed the license fee paid, if any, for use of this Software and Documentation. This section shall survive termination of this License.
- Termination This agreement is in effect until terminated. You may terminate the agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation and erasing any copies on storage media. The agreement also terminates if you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this agreement. In such event, you agree to destroy and erase all copies of the Software and Documentation, and Magritek Limitedwill be entitled to all remedies in accordance with applicable law.
- GeneralThis agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- ContactUse of the Software other than for your internal operations on a single computer requires that you have entered into a separate license agreement with Magritek Limited. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.