Marine Ecological Solutions
Marine Ecological Solutions is a North Wales based company specialising in marine ecological surveys and research in the UK and abroad. Our team of marine biologists work both above and below water, throughout the world. We have specialists experienced in temperate, tropical and sub-tropical environments with valuable experience in the UK, Indo-Pacific and the Red Sea. We are perfectly placed to carry out all aspects of a coastal or marine biological surveying project, from planning through to execution and reporting. Alternatively we can provide experienced scientific and support personnel and consultancy to complement your existing team or research project. Marine Ecological Solutions is also a dive contractor registered with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to carry out scientific diving work in the UK.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Ecology and Nature Protection
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We are as passionate about customer service as we are about our science and are always happy to offer a free consultation to discuss any project or specific needs you may have.
We may be scientists, but we understand the importance of great customer service! From the initial consultation, through to the final reporting, we provide constant feedback on progress to keep you up to date and informed.
Our breadth of experience within different areas and environments sets Marine Ecological Solutions apart and enables us to offer a wide range of specialist services. Some key aspects of our service are:
- Very high data quality from collection and analysis to reporting;
- Extensive experience of working in partnerships
- Bespoke services tailored to your requirements and specification;
- Health and safety is at the forefront of our work;
- Our marine ecologists are HSE professional SCUBA divers;
- We adhere to a strict environmental policy;
- We work to our strengths and never accept projects that may compromise the high standards we demand of our staff and their output
Our involvement in marine ecology doesn't just stop at the end of a commercial project. Marine Ecological Solutions is also involved with international and local voluntary, environmental and community projects, enabling us to draw on these additional experiences and bring them to bear in the work we undertake for our clients.