Maxim Crane Works, L.P. specializes in the rental and sales of lift equipment including hydraulic truck cranes, rough terrain cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, conventional truck cranes and boom trucks. With Maxim Crane Works, L.P.`s expansive resources, each branch has the capability to provide management, rigging, engineering, transportation and outsourcing - making Maxim Crane Works, L.P. product and service offerings the most comprehensive in the industry.
With over 35 locations, Maxim Crane Works, L.P. provides customers with crane rentals and crane rental services anywhere in the Continental United States. Whether your crane rentals need is a rough terrain crane, tower crane, conventional truck crane, hydraulic truck crane, crawler crane, industrial crane or boom truck, Maxim Crane Works, L.P. has the crane. Whatever the project size, big or small, Maxim Crane Works, L.P. has the crane rentals and crane rental lifting services, staff and resources to help you complete any project on time and on budget.
Maxim Crane Works, L.P. commitment to 'Continuous Improvement' through an ever expanding fleet, CCO Certified Operators, a Zero Accident Policy and a team that is committed to providing customers the crane and services that meet or exceed their needs has made Maxim Crane Works, L.P. the #1 Crane Rental company in the United States.
It is the primary goal of Maxim Crane Works to consistently provide our customers with exceptional service, exceed our customer goals and expectations, provide our customers the maximum value and maintain our strong leadership role among our peers.
The Maxim Crane Works, L.P.'s talented and trained professionals continually focus on safety and quality. The Maxim employees' hard work and dedication ensure our customers that they will always receive flawless service each and every day.
Our continuous focus on safety and quality, combined with our expansive resources, allow each branch throughout the country to provide management, rigging, engineering, transportation and outsourcing to our customers at the highest level of safety and excellence.
The Maxim Crane Works, L.P. family represents the combined strengths of over 12 crane companies. Each company that makes up Maxim Crane Works, L.P. has a rich history. Maxim Crane Works, L.P. services many industries throughout the country with over 30 locations in six regions.
The following events have catapulted Maxim Crane Works, L.P. to a rapid expansion and a crane rental industry leader:
- July 2010 opens Branch Operations in Guam, Mariana Islands, US Territory
- June 2010: acquires former LJ Crane assets in Providence, RI.
- June 2009: acquires former Marino Crane crawler assets form Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co.
- July 2008: Platinum Equity Purchases outstanding stock of Maxim Crane Works, L.P.
- January 2005: Board of Directors Appointed
- August 2004: Art Innamorato is appointed CEO
- October 2002: Art Innamorato is appointed President
- December 2001: acquires Thompson & Rich Crane, Stockton, CA
- December 2000: acquires Carolina Crane, Augusta, GA
- November 2000: acquires Linder Crane, Baltimore, MD
- June 2000: acquires Coulter Crane Rental, Long Beach, CA
- April 2000: new name and identity launched: MAXIM Crane Works
- March 2000: acquires Kings Crane Services, Cincinnati, OH
- January 2000: acquires Sacramento Valley Crane Service, Sacramento, CA
- December 1999: acquires Capital Crane, Indianapolis, IN
- August 1999: acquires AAA Crane, Sacramento, CA
- July 1999: acquires Carlisle Equipment, Wilder, KY
- June 1999: acquires Dunn Equipment, Texas City, TM
- March 1999: acquires Husky Crane, Stockton