Over the last 35 years, MDB Texinov has developed impressive know-how and expertise in the design and manufacture of engineered textiles. MDB Texinov is a small French industrial concern originally founded, in 1972, in La Tour du Pin, in the Isère region of the French Alpine foothills. It initially produced non-laddering textiles for the clothing market but soon moved into more technical applications. Its warp-knitted engineered textiles are designed and their manufacture is controlled in France by a team of around twenty engineers and technicians with enormous experience in all aspects of the production chain. The entire value chain from design to manufacture and logistics, along with customer service, is also exercised in France, in our workshops in the Isère region.
As a pioneer in the field, the company harnesses the full innovative potential of warp-knitting technology for applications serving the interests of customers on the civil engineering, automotive, aeronautics, construction, agricultural, and medical-device markets.
The company bases its development on a strategy of major investment and reinforcement of its R&D team. To meet the requirements of new standards and the strictest demands, particularly in the medical field, MDB Texinov has invested a great deal, in both human and material terms, to maintain the greatest possible independence (in‑house laboratory, Quality service, research and development). This development drive works hand in hand with keeping a finger on the pulse of markets and maintaining a key presence at the heart of the world of engineered textiles.
The evolution of the MDB Texinov offering is tailored to the functional and financial issues faced by the company’s customers, i.e. sustainable construction, energy efficiency, protection and renewal of natural resources, design for all, and pressure for innovative medical devices.
The company’s experience has made it the most innovative European specialist in warp-knitting technology. Its skills are exercised through both MDB Texinov, which is devoted to the agricultural, industrial, and medical markets, and Texinov, which focuses on products for civil engineering and geotechnics.
MDB Texinov is building the future on the strength of three clearly asserted values made visible to employees and customers alike: dynamism, diligence, and creativity.
The experience and versatility of its workforce are the levers on which the company leans not only to meet high production and development demands but also for in‑house transfer of skills.
MDB Texinov can thus provide its partners with the following:
- professionalism: for our workforce, as for our customers, a professional approach is a factor in quality that underpins reciprocal trust and long-term commitment,
- understanding of customer requirements: every project is different, every customer has their own specific imperatives; that is why, above all else, we seek to grasp the full implications of the requirements expressed,
- adaptability: we study the feasibility of all requests in order to propose a solution consistent with the imperatives presented,
- reactivity: because everyone is subject to increasingly short deadlines, we take every possible measure to facilitate the progress of customers’ projects,
- production capacity: the number of machines we use means we can meet large production volumes,
- innovation: our expertise in research, innovation, and development, materials and processes, the collaborative project we work on, and the close ear we keep to the market promote the development of high-technology textile solutions.