Expert in stainless steel and carbon steel ball valves technology since almost 50 years. We have developed over the years a complete products offer internationally recognized for its reliability, performance, and flexibility of use. Combining high quality materials and our specific knowhow of design and manufacturing, our products meet the most stringent requirements. From our industrial sites of Gisors in France and Dalian in China, our teams can support you anywhere in the world. Our network of distributors provide an optimal availability of our valves and equipment for your international projects.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
We continue to grow, strengthening our teams, developping our manucfacturing capacity and reinvesting over 3% of our annual turnover in research & development.
- 40 years relation ship with end user
- 4 product evolutions
- 4 key markets : fine chemicals, food & beverage, industrial gas, speciality chemicals
- Permanent research and development
- Customized products and solutions
- Process production control:
- Machining of components (ends, bodies, extention…)
- Surface treatment (polishing, degreasing, painting)
- Components assembly and valve package mounting
- Tests and controls according to international standard
- Inventory control: raw material, components semi finished and finished products)
- Customer support from technical advice until afer sale service
- Customers Service presentation
Independent group, created in 1955 by Mr Guy Beurel around the activity of production of mechanical parts in stainless steel. The Group has a stable shareholding majority-owned by its CEO Mr Hugues Beurel. With a French managerial and industrial history, the Group invests regularly to open new markets in respect of its values.