MEKA Crushing & Screening and Concrete Batching Technologies
MEKA is a Leading Professional Enterprise established in 1987 and focused on manufacturing of Concrete Plants and Crushing & Screening Equipment. Being the biggest Turkish manufacturer, we provide a complete scope of services such as identifying customer’s needs, project planning, design, engineering, manufacturing, quality control, commissioning, personnel training and after-sales support. Today MEKA is taking firm steps forward as a significant player in the sector with 300 employees, 30 engineers and 4 modern manufacturing facilities equipped with advanced machine tools and technology. With its exports to more than 75 countries, it continues to make its mark on 5 continents.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
30 YEARS IN THE AGGREGATE AND CONCRETE PRODUCTION INDUSTRY
MEKA has a proud history of serving the aggregates and concrete industries since 1987. With a range of rugged and reliable Crushing and Concrete Batching Equipment, MEKA engineers solutions to meet the real-world needs of operators in a wide variety of applications and environments. MEKA doesn’t just provide machines; MEKA creates solutions. Each MEKA Concrete Plant or a Crushing & Screening Unit is the result of 30 years of full dedication. There is therefore knowledge and care in every detail.
In order to meet customer’s necessities, MEKA Concrete Plants gives significant importance to research activities.
MEKA has a strong design and manufacturing infrastructure and is very knowledgeable in the sector. The biggest target of our company, which follows a customer-oriented development strategy, is full satisfaction of its customers.
MEKA concrete batching plants, reaching all over the world, has been increasing its export market and turning its competition power in favour of Turkey.
MEKA, having a production capacity of 200 plants annually, will carry out its activities in order to be a global market by increasing its annual production capacity up to 500.
We aim to provide:
- Quality product with more functional and advantageous concrete batching plants to our customers;
- Customer-focused growth strategy targeting full satisfaction;
- Special solutions to our clients in the field of concrete batching plants with our professional staff;
- Without compromising quality, to develop long term and lasting relationships with our customers and suppliers based on trust;
- In addition to protecting our leadership in the domestic market, to be a recognized and preferred company in the world market;
Ideas developed by Meka’s R&D team turn into products in four production facilities. We produce high-quality machinery and plants using modern, environmentally friendly technologies in our factories, each of which is equipped with the latest technology.
TEMELLI - 1 FACTORY
This manufacturing facility was established in Ankara’s Başkent Organized Industrial Zone. It has a total area of 15,800 m², with a covered area of 10,000 m².
TEMELLI - 2 FACTORY
Our new factory was established in the same Industry Zone with Temelli Factory 1, in the area of 25.000 m² .
This manufacturing facility is located in Eskisehir’s Organized Industrial Zone. It has an area of approximately 30,500m² with a covered area of 10,000 m².
- This manufacturing facility is established in Eskisehir Organized Industry Zone on the area about 30.500 m2 with covered area of 10.000 m2
- In this integrated facility concrete mixers, concrete mixing plants and equipments are being produced.
- The MEKA Eskisehir factory has a very wide range of manufacturing machines and has the ability to design, produce and erect any kind of equipment.
- The ability to process single 10 ton 7m x 2,5m x 2,5m steel parts is the most important advantages of this factory.
- All the parts after being dismounted are taken to the sand blasting and after that to mounting line to be prepared for shipping.
- This manufacturing facility is established in Ankara Middle East Organized Industry Zone on the area of 5.000 m2.
- On one hand this facility is the birth place of MEKA and on the other hand all project follow up, planning, after sales service and spare parts stock are located in it.
Following are some of the main reasons why our esteemed customers have selected MEKA Concrete Batching Plants:
- 25 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- MEKA’s policy to specialize on manufacturing only concrete batching plants.
- Capacity to manufacture 250 batching plants annually.
- Commitment to serving clients as their solution partner.
- Continuous R&D activities to assist MEKA in maintaining its leadership in the industry.
- Highly experienced in-house engineering team offering creative, flexible and tailor-made solutions for special demands, design requirements, extreme weather conditions and site restrictions.
- State of the art design and mass production of one of the most robust, durable and reliable single, twin-shaft and planetary mixers in capacities suitable for every operation.
- Totally Integrated Automation System SIEMENS PLC controlled and operator supported SCADA software applicable to any plant configuration, providing very accurate weighing and maximum production.
- Out sourcing parts and equipment with proven quality, dependability and performance only from internationally recognized and approved manufacturers.
- Strict quality control at every stage of production under ISO, CE, GOST and TURQUM standards.
- Special design, offering savings in transportation of plants to job sites.
- Plant assembly assistance and operator training provided to plant operators by highly experienced supervisors.
- Exporting %80 of its production- the biggest exporter in its sector.
- Short delivery and assembly time.
- No need for major overhaul even after 5 years of operation with recommended maintenance.
- Always available spare parts and fast-delivery service to any job site around the world.
- Plant automation system support from a central office.
- Over 1500 MEKA batching plants operating in 60 countries on 4 continents.
- Total commitment of MEKA personnel on achieving %100 customer satisfaction during design, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning, after-sales support and follow-up.
- Repeated orders from previous clients.