MEL UK Limited
For over 20 years we have specialised in providing sustainable solutions to problems relating to contaminated land and groundwater remediation and during that time have dealt with a huge variety of brownfield issues for an array of clients. MEL is at the forefront of Sustainable Remediation Services across the UK and Ireland, MEL has over 20 years experience of delivering reliable and cost effective Remediation to the Development, Petrochemical and Insurance Sectors. MEL are passionate about Customer Service and believe that we are providing Market Leading response across all the sectors in which we operate.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Site Remediation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
MEL (UK) Limited (MEL) have demonstrated time and time again that the key to successful remediation is based upon an open relationship with the client, a crystal clear understanding and communication of all the risks associated with a site, measured and accountable cost control, the highest professional and technical standards, all underpinned by a clear focus and investment in Health and Safety
MEL draws upon an impressive reputation and portfolio of professional Accreditations and Licences.
MEL’s experience in Sustainable Remediation is the envy of its competitors. MEL can point to the following key strengths:
- Market leading in Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sustainable Remediation contracting;
- Proven track record in dealing with all types of contamination across complex sites with a range of complex issues.
- 20 years' experience in solving problems working directly for all the major developers / house builders / petrochemical companies in the UK and Ireland;
- Completed high profile remediation schemes such as the Titanic Quarter in Belfast and sites for the 2012 Olympics.