Mesotech provides custom weather monitoring systems for airports, industry, science, emergency response & more. Based in Sacramento, deployed worldwide. Mesotech started about 25 years ago supplying small meteorological stations to industry. Now, we’re an international company with thousands of weather stations all over the world, even in the harshest climates found anywhere.
Since 1993, Mesotech has been a worldwide leader in providing accurate weather monitoring and reporting systems and solutions for any application.
Mesotech can manage every detail of your weather monitoring equipment, from sensor selection to installation and ongoing support. We will work with you to develop a system that best suits your application. Our proven software, along with our well-developed relationships with multiple sensor and equipment manufacturers, ensures you a high-quality, cost-effectiveness solution.
Mesotech’s goal is to provide a convenient means for customers to acquire and implement a total solution for obtaining meteorological, hydrological, and environmental information. The following key solutions are the cornerstones of our business and the focus of our day-to-day operations:
- Proven weather monitoring and reporting software
- Seamless equipment integration
- Unlimited applications
- Outstanding customer support
Following is a partial list of our added value services, which set us apart from other weather monitoring suppliers and integrators:
- Customized Solutions – If you have a need that requires more than “out-of-the-box” equipment, Mesotech will prepare a tailored solution.
- Personal Service – We answer our phones and we make customer service our top priority.
- FAA-certified AWOS – The Federal Aviation Administration has certified Mesotech’s Airport Weather Advisor® (AWA) system as an approved AWOS system.
- Quality Assurance – We have implemented documented quality assurance standards for our products, which we follow explicitly.
- Information Assurance – We have years of experience meeting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security requirements and properly documenting the implementation in accordance with DISA standards.
Our Philosophy of Customer Service
Mesotech has built its business on exceptional customer service, and we see the following traits as the keys to our success in this area.
- Personal Attention – We personally answer our phones and we make every effort to address your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
- Response – We are dedicated to addressing your needs in a friendly, pleasant, and polite manner.
- Respect – We respect your business, your concerns, and – most importantly – your time.
These combined qualities define our approach to customer service, and our consistent application of these principles clearly demonstrates a healthy division between Mesotech and the competition.
Our customers repeatedly confirm their ongoing satisfaction with our skills, expertise, and responsiveness, which is a true testimony of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Most people wouldn’t consider our business to be “exciting,' which is a word usually reserved for the unknown. You might even say that our business is taking the excitement out of the weather. No, our business philosophy is simple—offer top of the line equipment and unrivaled customer support.
Then again, some people would consider our business exciting. From spending three rain-soaked days on a boat to install equipment in Fiji, to donning body armor in Afghanistan while supporting the military, we’ve seen weather in all parts of the world. Regardless of the situation, our commitment to customer service remains the same.