Mesotech International, Inc. provides equipment and software for measuring, monitoring, and reporting weather conditions. We have been in business since 1993, offering nearly 20 years of experience in the weather monitoring and reporting business. We serve and support customers worldwide from our headquarters in Sacramento, California. We are a California Corporation and a registered California small business. Mesotech offers exceptional products for multiple applications worldwide, including airports, defense, agriculture, and hazmat. Our robust Airport Weather Advisor® system integrated with specific sensors and instrumentation is a proven combination for providing accurate weather data and reports for any size aerodrome. Our Weather Advisor Pro™ software provides accurate and effective weather monitoring and reporting for any non-airport market.
Since 1993, Mesotech has been a worldwide leader in providing accurate weather monitoring and reporting systems and solutions for any application.
Mesotech can manage every detail of your weather monitoring equipment, from sensor selection to installation and ongoing support. We will work with you to develop a system that best suits your application. Our proven software, along with our well-developed relationships with multiple sensor and equipment manufacturers, ensures you a high-quality, cost-effectiveness solution.
Mesotech’s goal is to provide a convenient means for customers to acquire and implement a total solution for obtaining meteorological, hydrological, and environmental information. The following key solutions are the cornerstones of our business and the focus of our day-to-day operations:
- Proven weather monitoring and reporting software
- Seamless equipment integration
- Unlimited applications
- Outstanding customer support
Following is a partial list of our added value services, which set us apart from other weather monitoring suppliers and integrators:
- Customized Solutions – If you have a need that requires more than “out-of-the-box” equipment, Mesotech will prepare a tailored solution.
- Personal Service – We answer our phones and we make customer service our top priority.
- FAA-certified AWOS – The Federal Aviation Administration has certified Mesotech’s Airport Weather Advisor® (AWA) system as an approved AWOS system.
- Quality Assurance – We have implemented documented quality assurance standards for our products, which we follow explicitly.
- Information Assurance – We have years of experience meeting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security requirements and properly documenting the implementation in accordance with DISA standards.
Our Philosophy of Customer Service
Mesotech has built its business on exceptional customer service, and we see the following traits as the keys to our success in this area.
- Personal Attention – We personally answer our phones and we make every effort to address your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
- Response – We are dedicated to addressing your needs in a friendly, pleasant, and polite manner.
- Respect – We respect your business, your concerns, and – most importantly – your time.
These combined qualities define our approach to customer service, and our consistent application of these principles clearly demonstrates a healthy division between Mesotech and the competition.
Our customers repeatedly confirm their ongoing satisfaction with our skills, expertise, and responsiveness, which is a true testimony of our commitment to excellent customer service.