Miahona (our water) provides management and concession services for urban utilities including water supply, waste water collection and treatment facilities; EPCO/BOO/BOT basis for water and waste water treatment plants. As leading holding company, Miahona also offers urban utility engineering consultation in water and wastewater disciplines in Saudi Arabia and MENA region. Additionally Miahona undertakes wastewater reuse projects; brackish groundwater development, treatment, operation & maintenance, and distribution; capacity building in water and wastewater related fields; conduct R&D in water and wastewater technologies.
Miahona (our water) provides management and concession services (BOO, BOT, BOOT, O&M etc.) for urban utilities including water supply networks, wastewater collection and water & wastewater treatment facilities. Further to offer engineering consultation, remediation, management and master planning in different disciplines of water and wastewater in Saudi Arabia and MENA region.
The company has the following added values to be a World Class Water Company:
- The well-known history of the founding members in water business and industry in KSA and in the region during the past decades.
- Leading scientific and technical expertise and accumulated local know how in water and wastewater sector in KSA. This includes surface water, groundwater, dams, flood control, wastewater and reuse, water supply and demands.
- Deep knowledge of water and wastewater industries and stakeholders.
- MIAHONA has strong business sense and a mature business culture in water and wastewater sector.
- Partnership with leading and reputed international companies in water and wastewater industries.
To build a world class water company armed with best international practices and advanced technical expertise blended with local knowledge which can contribute efficiently for sustainability of water and wastewater sectors.
To become a world class developer in water and wastewater sectors in the Kingdom and MENA Region, that contributes effectively in providing sustainable solutions using state of the art and most feasible & optimal technical means.