Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, USA, Micronics is an expert in liquid/solid separation and worldwide provider of high quality wet filtration products and services. Micronics is a worldwide authority on filter cloth, a key ingredient to optimizing any filter press application. Micronics helps customers across a range of demanding industries reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, and extend the life of their filtration equipment. Micronics was incorporated in 1983 and founded by Barry Hibble.
Micronics has a global footprint with manufacturing facilities both in the United States – serving customers in North America and Latin America – and in the United Kingdom, serving customers in Europe, Asia and Africa. Mr. Hibble sold the Company to Los Angeles, CA-based private equity firm, Vance Street Capital (VSC) in 2013.
Key Markets and Applications served by Micronics include:
- Mining and Mineral Processing
- Chemicals, Paint & Pigments
- Food & Beverage, Agriculture
- Energy, Utilities, Power Generation
- Aggregates, Cement, Asphalt
- Steel and Iron Processing, Foundries
- Municipal Water
Customers rely on Micronics’ technical knowledge and prompt, reliable consultations for their unique filtration applications. We have the technical expertise, global manufacturing facilities, and the support capabilities you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Micronics is a full-service provider of filtration products and services including filter cloth; filter presses; filter plates; replacement parts/accessories; preventative maintenance; filter press repair/refurbishment; Installation, start-up & commissioning support; process Improvement recommendations; on-site technical service for all brands of filter presses, and more.
Filtration Product Line
- Filter Cloth – Full range of woven and non-woven, felted materials, tailored to each customer’s demanding application. High-quality Replacement Filter Cloth for Mining, Mineral Processing, Pigments, Surface Finishing/Plating, Chemical Manufacturing, Frac Sand, Laundry, Edible Oils, Sugar Beet Processing, Mash filtration, Winemaking, FGD Wastewater, Industrial wastewater reuse, and many more.
- Filter Presses – Full range of filtration capacities from high-capacity, fully-automatic presses (1000mm+) to medium-capacity, semi-automatic presses (630mm and 800mm), to small, manual low-capacity units; standard and custom designs. We are the exclusive distributor in North and South America of LASTA MC (Ishigaki) filter presses for the mining & mineral processing industries.
- Filter Press Plates – Comprehensive range of filter plate types and materials.
- Filter Press Replacement Parts & Subsystems – Automated cloth washing systems; automatic hydraulic plate shifter systems; semi-automatic, pneumatic plate shifter systems; power packs; drip trays; and more.
- Services – Filter press repairs, preventative maintenance services, filter press refurbishment, on-site technical support and troubleshooting, slurry testing, system optimization, and more.
Experts in Liquid/Solid Separation & Authority On Filter Cloth
Micronics was incorporated in the U.S. in 1983 to manufacture and supply technical filter media for solid liquid separation. Building upon its core expertise in filter cloth – a critical ingredient to optimizing any filter press operation – Micronics expanded its manufacturing locations and its filtration product line to include filter presses, filter press plates, parts and subsystems, and an unparalleled range of services to maximize your filter press up-time.
In 1990, Micronics Filtration Ltd. was established in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom to manufacture, distribute and service filtration products in the European market as well as in Asia and Africa.
In 2009, Micronics, Inc. entered into an agreement with Ishigaki to market and service their industry-leading fully automatic, high-capacity filter presses such as the LASTA MC. Micronics is the exclusive distributor of Ishigaki filter presses in North and South America.
Micronics helps customers worldwide to reduce costs, increases efficiencies and extend the life of their filtration equipment. Whether you have questions about our products, services, or about a custom filtration system installation for your market/application, our experienced team is ready to assist you.
Micronics, Inc. has been a portfolio company of Vance Street Capital (Los Angeles, CA) since 2013.