Midsoft UK Ltd
Midsoft is a UK-based business software company, led by company director Andy Dyble. It has more than 20 years’ experience of developing and delivering IT solutions for the skip hire, plant and tool hire, trade waste, haulage and many other industry sectors across the country. Midsoft understands the needs of small-to-medium-sized companies and has developed solutions that provide all the features their customers need, but at a price they can afford. It also offers integrations with applications such as Sage and Xero, helping customers to massively reduce their workload on invoicing, double-entry and many other manual procedures. The company serves more than 500 regular clients. Yet it’s a highly streamlined operation – with a team of just eight employees made up of software development, technical support and sales consultants.
What we offer is :
- A very generous commission made of a high percentage of the initial sale and an even higher percentage of the installation, where required.
- Sales leads. We don’t cold call, we have a continuous stream of enquires from our advertising, web searches and mail shots. We would like to pass these directly onto you.
- Training, either in our area, remotely or at potential clients near you.
- Marketing literature and brochures, your number on our web site as a local office.
- Participation in local road show demonstrations, resulting in leads for you to follow up.
- A percentage of annual support fees.
- An even bigger percentage of a sale if you introduce a new customer to us.
- No contract or financial commitment from you.
What we expect in return is :
- A commitment that if we provide you with quality leads, that you will follow them up and update their details on our CRM system via the internet.
- A friendly, professional service when dealing with our customers so that our good name and reputation is upheld.
If you like to be our representative in your area and it is not already taken, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we discuss the full details of the partnership.