As the Global Leader in Safety at Height Solutions, Honeywell partners with end-user customers to meet ever-changing demands for greater safety, increased comfort and improved productivity. For over 65 years, the Miller brand has been synonymous with providing Personal Fall Protection Products and Services for workers. Full-body harness body wear; Connecting devices; Anchorage connectors; Ladder climbing systems; Confined space & rescue devices; Professional fall prevention & protection training; Engineered solutions. Continuing with our unwavering commitment to consistent quality products and services, we now offer Collective Safety at Height Systems designed to protect multiple workers at the same time.
Fall Protection Experts Since 1945
Honeywell Miller. Synonymous with Safety, Quality and Innovation.
- As the industry leader for more than seven decades, Honeywell Industrial Safety provides a comprehensive line of Honeywell Miller® brand fall protection products and services.
Product Safety Compliance Testing
- Honeywell Miller products are designed and tested by full-time qualified engineers and technicians
- Our in-house testing facility complements independent third-party testing with our participation in the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) certification program
- Honeywell Miller fall protection products meet all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements and standards. In addition, CE certified products are available. Ask for details.
- Our facility in Franklin, PA, USA has been designated the fall protection Center of Operational Excellence in the Americas, complementing our global manufacturing network in Hof, Germany, Vierzon, France, and Melbourne, Australia
- The Franklin facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified — proving international recognition of our overall design and manufacturing processes.
Industry Firsts and New Product Innovation
- Honeywell Miller DuraFlex Harness - Patented Miller DuraFlex Harnesses feature specially-formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to maximize comfort, improve safety and increase productivity.
- Honeywell Miller AirCore Harness – A lightweight full-body harness is designed with breathable, open-core padding technology that provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler.
- Honeywell Miller Revolution Harness – Engineered with seven unique components and more than 11 key product features
- Honeywell Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifelines - Designed to be the lightest, most rugged line of composite cable retractables on the market
- Honeywell Miller BackBiter Tie-Back Lanyard with a Miller 5K Snap Hook provides an all-in-one anchorage connector and shock-absorbing lanyard
- Honeywell Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter, a compact, lightweight retractable lanyard that offers an affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
- Honeywell Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection System, easily adapts two TurboLite PFLs for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection
Comprehensive Problem Solving
- With our goal of being your comprehensive problem-solving provider, Honeywell is committed to meeting your fall protection needs with innovative products and services, including safety audits, training, and hazard identification.
Honeywell Industrial Safety
- Honeywell manufactures personal protective equipment and connected, real-time safety intelligence systems for fire service, utility and industrial workers. Our innovative solutions protect those working in environments where safety is a top priority. Honeywell is a recognized leader in air purifying respirators, protective footwear and headgear, high-voltage sleeves and gloves, firefighter turnout gear, and fall protection.