MJS BioLynx Inc.
MJS BioLynx specializes in providing high quality products for protein chemistry, immunology, molecular biology and microbiology as well as other life science disciplines. MJS BioLynx Inc. is a Canadian life sciences distribution company with over 40 years of distribution experience in Canada gained through our sister company Chromatographic Specialties Inc. MJS BioLynx, a privately owned Canadian company, was federally incorporated in February 1998 to fulfill the needs of Chromatographic Specialties` growing life science customer base. Through its relationship with Chromatographic Specialties, BioLynx has developed strong associations with major worldwide suppliers.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
MJS BioLynx specializes in providing high quality products for protein chemistry, immunology, molecular biology and microbiology as well as other life science disciplines. We are committed to providing technical expertise and superior customer service while maintaining a high inventory in order to ensure fast product delivery. Our bilingual staff and our Canada-wide Technical Sales Representatives work hard keeping customers informed of new products, new techniques and cutting-edge technology. Target mailings, seminars, tradeshows, meetings with our Technical Sales Representatives and discussions with our educated Technical Support Staff are all vehicles for this exchange of information.
Product / Service Features
MJS BioLynx, we are dedicated to our customers and are determined to provide researchers with the highest level of customer service possible. In addition to selling high quality products, our customer service clearly differentiates us from our competitors and creates strong bonds with our customers.
- Bilingual (French/English) order desk and technical support
- Technical support of all products by our scientifically educated in-house technical marketing support staff
- Cross Canada representation by a scientifically trained sales force
- Toll free lines for all orders, quotations and technical questions
- Automatic same day shipment of all orders that are in stock, if received before 3:00 PM EST. Arrangements can be made after 3:00 PM upon request
- Next day courier service is routine for most locations
- Backorders are placed promptly with suppliers to enable quick order turnaround
- All products packaged appropriately to ensure safety and integrity at final destination
- All products shipped complete with package inserts on usage of the product
- Guaranteed product quality. All customers can return any product within 30 days for a full refund.
- Competitive pricing on all products, due to our in-house customs, shipping methods and foreign exchange contracts
- No minimum order quantities