Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization (MICRO)
MICRO, the Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization, is the industry`s leading provider of world-class Mold Training and Equipment at value prices. Through our professionally designed training programs thousands have become Certified Mold Inspectors and/or Certified Mold Remediation Contractors. From start-up businesses to contractors looking to expand their existing business, to the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and the Coast Guard, we have solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Indoor Air
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- MCR Safety - Model 2310AF - Goggle, Clear AF Lens, Indirect Vent, Rubber Strap
- Omnitec Design - Model OVH230 - Vulcan Electric Heater
- MCR - Model V211SR - General Purpose Mesh Safety Vest, Orange w/Silver Stripes
- Micro Commercial Energy Audit Certification Course
- MCR ForceFlex - Model FFG112AFC - Goggles, Gray Frame w/Gray, Anti-Fog Lens
Our Mission and Guiding Principles
Our mission is to give our customers the greatest opportunity for successful careers in the mold industry as inspectors or remediators by providing exceptional training, education, and equipment.
- We are dedicated to excellence and committed to exceptional customer satisfaction.
- We operate with integrity by treating our customers, employees, and suppliers with fairness and honesty.
- We encourage open communication in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- We recognize and reward exceptional performance, innovation and creativity.
- We nurture, recognize, and celebrate personal and professional growth.
- We commit our energy, talent, and financial resources to those organizations whose purpose is for the common good.
The MICRO Difference
The MICRO difference starts with our exceptional courses that teach you all the essential mold inspection and/or remediation skills. In addition to professional training, we can equip you with the best inspection and remediation equipment available, and at value prices. Plus business tools and software, and a environmental liability insurance program for MICRO members. We have all you need to succeed in this rewarding, exciting, and fast-growing industry!
As the market becomes more competitive you will need to differentiate your business. This is the where MICRO can help. We're committed to providing solutions to help you succeed in your mold business. Why go anywhere else!
- Proven business model to help you succeed.
- Work through the course at your own pace.
- Low annual membership fee ($125). Many charge $300/year.
- Learn the principles of building science and moisture intrusion critical to evaluating fungal contamination.
- Enter the profitable sector of mold inspection and remediation with the most comprehensive courses available.
- Your MICRO membership gives you the best deals on inspection and remediation equipment.
- Toll Free 1-888 line to guide you through the course and assist you in setting up your own business.
Micro mold certified professionals shall aspire to a code of ethics.
- Certified mold professionals shall conduct themselves in a professional manner and discharge their duties with integrity and fairness to their clients and to the public in general.
- Certified mold professionals shall uphold the honor and integrity of their profession, avoiding any association with an organization of questionable character or where a conflict of interest may exist.
- Certified mold professionals shall recognize the health and well being of their client as the primary goal of every inspection and remediation project.
- Certified mold professionals shall provide their client with clear, reasonable and efficient advice.
- Certified mold professionals shall maintain the financial best interest of the client.
- Certified mold professionals shall recognize the limits of their training and only perform services within the scope of their expertise.
- Certified mold professionals shall make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the integrity, reputation, and practices of their profession.