Moldow is one of the leading international suppliers of filter systems and painting lines. The sale of Moldow`s industrial fans have been moved to BarkerBille A/S - Moldow`s sister company. We say that our quality is built on our know-how that always ensures the customer a specially designed, efficient solution. We have supplied turnkey solutions for industries worldwide since 1921, so our know-how is truly based on many years of experience. When you choose Moldow as your business partner, we take care of everything for you. We manage the whole project from the first idea, design and production to the final hand-over and installation. But we do even more than that! Our service department is available to our customers 24/7/365 through our service agreements that ensure correct maintenance of your plant and high reliability.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Filtration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Moldow A/S is the result of a fusion of two companies, who worked within the same industry. Moldow Systems A/S specialised in export, whereas Jørgen Hansen Maskinfabrik A/S expanded their market share in Denmark and started a production of industrial fans.
Moldow Systems A/S was founded in 1921 in Copenhagen with the purpose of manufacturing industrial fans. Over the years, the company grew to have two areas of specialisation, using air technology in filter systems and spray painting plants. The know-how and experience built up after many years of product development and production has placed Moldow as one of the market leaders in production of:
- Filter systems for the woodworking, corrugated cardboard, paper and mineral wool industries.
- Painting plants for industrial painting of metal, plastic and wood items.
- Industrial fans for transport of, for instance, clean air, flue gas, chemical or dust filled air, grain, powder or granulate.
Jørgen Hansen Maskinfabrik A/S was established in 1960 with the purpose of manufacturing ventilation units, but over the years filter systems and painting plants have been added to the product range as well. The company also began its own production of industrial fans.
JHM-Moldow A/S was founded in 2003 after the merge of Jørgen Hansen Maskinfabrik A/S and Moldow Systems A/S.
January 1st 2011 the company name was changed to Moldow A/S.
The company's head office and production facilities are placed in Denmark and the products are exported worldwide.
- Moldow is one of the leading international suppliers in the fields of filter systems, painting plants and industrial fans.
- Moldow has since 1921 supplied turnkey solutions for industries worldwide, and has therefore many years of experience.
- When you choose Moldow as your business partner, we take care of everything for you. We manage the whole project from the first idea, design and production to the final hand-over and installation.
- But we do even more than that! Our service department is available to our customers 24/7/365 through our service agreements that ensure correct maintenance of your plant and high reliability.