Moses Lake Industries
Moses Lake Industries has been a source of innovation in the manufacture of high performance, ultra-high purity chemical solutions. In the tradition of our parent company, Tama Chemicals, we are driven by a commitment to continuous improvement to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Guided by our core values, MLI has grown to be a leading global supplier of high-performance chemicals to the semiconductor and flat panel industries. Our broad global presence creates value for customers through local relationships and knowledge, redundant operations, and global experience. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our operation, and serving our ever growing customer base around the world.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Fine Chemicals
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Moses Lake Industries was established in 1984 as a wholly- owned subsidiary of Tama Chemicals. With an unparalleled commitment to customers and focus on innovation, we have grown to be a leading global supplier of high-performance chemical solutions to the semiconductor and flat panel industries.
A Culture of Cooperation and Dedication
There is a strong camaraderie across our organization; a shared commitment to each other, to the evolving needs of our customers and to the continuous improvement of our organization. Our collaborative integrated approach allows us to deliver the best product, quickly, and at the best value.
At MLI, we don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them. Our ISO 9001:2000 compliant policies and procedures are reviewed continuously to ensure the best practices, highest quality, and optimum value for our customers. Key features of our Quality Operating System (QOS) include:
- On-going investments in advanced analytical and application development capability
- A vertically-integrated manufacturing system with strict operating procedures and redundant quality control
- Failure modes evaluation and prevention of destabilizing agents
- Continuous real-time monitoring and analysis of key manufacturing processes
- Certificate of Analysis with complete analytical results provided with each product shipment.
- Acceptance testing of incoming raw materials