Mott Corporation (formerly Mott Metallurgical Corporation) was founded as a Connecticut corporation on July 9, 1959 by Lambert H. Mott. The company consists of three business segments: OEM Parts/Products - Porous metal shapes, components, assemblies, inline filters, Process Filtration Systems - Large scale filter systems (gas and liquid), filter elements, and pilot scale filters for refinery, petrochemical and power generation, High Purity Products - Gas filters, diffusers and flow restrictors for semiconductor quality gases; spargers and filters for biopharmaceutical applications. The Company has expanded its facilities four times since 1968 to a current total of approximately 86,000 square feet. In November of 1996, Mott took occupancy of a new 40,000 square foot facility for its High Purity Manufacturing processes. This facility is also the home for Sales and Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Executive and Administrative offices. Mott Corporation currently employs 160 people.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
Mott aspires to be known as the gold standard for high performance filtration and flow control applications. We exist to inspire engineers to escape the ordinary.
Our Brand Promise
Ironclad Reliability. With the largest installed base of porous metal solutions world-wide, the world's leading brands rely on Mott - you can, too
- Prevent bacteria from entering or leaving NASA’s rover on Mars
- Deliver medications through devices implanted in patients
- Control sample flow rate in analytical instruments, ensuring pharmaceutical drugs are manufactured safely
- Remove gases that can make bottled beer smell “skunky” for the leading beer and wine manufacturers