MZ-Analysentechnik GmbH is a manufacturer and supplier of HPLC and GPC columns. We further supply GC columns and accessories for chromatography. The company was founded in 1986 by a former chemistry student at the University of Mainz, who had just completed his doctorate on new developments in HPLC column technology under the supervision of Professor Dr. Klaus Unger. The company proved to be very determined and was soon successful with its own HPLC and GPC column production.
At this stage MZ-Analysentechnik GmbH is a well established manufacturer and supplier of chromatography columns. Our compliance with high quality standards and the satisfaction of our customers are guaranteed by a ISO EN 9001 quality management certification and quality control through a state-of-the-art computer software.
With our consistent effort and by constantly exchanging information with our customers we have realised a wide range of new developments and technical renewals, which can be found in the official listing of the US Pharmacopeia:
- PerfectSil Target
- PerfectSil Target HD highly pure stationary phases on silica base for the modern HPLC and HPLC-MS
- PerfectChrom standard silica gel in several modifications
- PerfectBond in various chemistries – a modern alternative to many traditional materials
- Orbit next generation standard silica
- MZ-Aqua Perfect special phase for 100% aqueous applications
- MZ-PAH special columns for the analytic of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- MZ-PBM special columns for determination of plant protection products (Pesticides)
- MZ-Gel SDplus GPC columns on styrene divinylbenzene copolymer basis for polymeric analysis
- MZ-Gel SDplus LS specially for the GPC with light scattering detection
Besides our own strong brands, MZ-Analysentechnik GmbH supplies products of international top-tier manufacturers. This wide selection of products allows us to find the best and most efficient solution for each enquiry.
We are pleased to announce a reinforcement of our team: Since 2013 Elena Chatziathanasiou, the founder’s daughter, has completed her pharmacy studies at Heidelberg University and joined the company.
My special thanks are due to all our customers and employees for their valuable suggestions, the continuous exchange and not least for their long-standing trust.