National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC)
Founded in 1992, the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC) is the only nationwide training organization dedicated to promoting, supporting, and expanding the use of alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles in an effort to improve air quality and decrease U.S. dependence on foreign oil. It is our mission to educate the nation about alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles through program management, curriculum development, training implementation and outreach and education activities leading to the decrease of U.S. dependence on foreign oil and the improvement of air quality. Headquartered at West Virginia University, the NAFTC consists of National and Associate Training Centers located nationwide from Maine to California. Each center provides Training with Impact through its experienced instructors and real-world shop facilities. Numerous other members from small businesses, government, and industry also support the NAFTC’s mission.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Electric Drive Vehicle Career and Technical Education Training
- Emergency Medical Services Alternative Fuel Vehicle Safety Training
- Law Enforcement Alternative Fuel Vehicle Safety Training
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles Training Courses
- Gaseous Fuels and Gaseous Fuel Vehicles Training