Neptech, Inc. stands for New Product Technology and is a world-class manufacturer, custom engineering firm and stocking distributor. Neptech, Inc. has built a reputation for providing high quality, cost-effective components for industries throughout the world. Our engineers and technicians have the expertise to handle customer-engineered applications and integration of all components and brands.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
Along with our technical expertise, our contract services team can provide support resources and expertise to help drive cost-efficiencies. Project teams are assembled with cross-discipline capabilities and in-depth expertise from planning, design, engineering to operations support and integration. Neptech, Inc. delivers a broad range of cost-effective solutions for partners around the world.
Finally, our team will help you develop a quality, innovative, cost-effective solution for any of your specialized applications.
- Electrical/Electronic Components
- Pressure Control/Indicating Devices
- Flow Control & Monitoring
- Heated & Insulated Products
- Level Sensing & Control
- Gas Filtration, Separation, and Conditioning
- Enclosures & Cabinets
- Temperature Sensing & Control
- Raw Material
Neptech, Inc. has established a reputation for quality emissions testing components since 2006. Our mission is to partner with industry leading companies to harness technologies that help reduce emissions and meet corporate and EPA standards. Neptech’s multifaceted engineering, design, and manufacturing capabilities enable us to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to R&D facilities and OEMs worldwide.
Neptech, Inc. technicians are experienced in all Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standard testing methodologies. Our processes also adhere to testing procedures established by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the National Council for Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI). Neptech, Inc. also adheres to a host of state and national-specific processes and methodologies. Our team has the expertise and capacity to support custom engineered applications. Neptech, Inc. routinely provides custom engineered solutions support relating to the integration of our products with all relevant components and brands.
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- United States Department of Energy
- National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety (NIOSH)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Council for Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI)
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA)
- United Laboratories