Nexus Solutions Inc.
Nexus Solutions is a leading provider of Data Acquisition Systems (DAS) for the Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM) market. Our solid industrial experience in plant process control systems and profound knowledge of regulatory requirements for air emissions monitoring and reporting ensures that our CEM DAS products meet the needs for regulatory compliance monitoring and reporting in many countries and jurisdictions.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Nexus Solutions Inc., with its head office in London, Ontario, is a leading provider of software applications for industrial automation. The company's competitive position is based upon the development of leading edge, robust software products that adhere to industry standards, including the OPC Specifications.
Nexus Solutions will be the dominant company for software applications for industrial automation with a specific focus on environmental monitoring (ambient and continuous emissions monitoring) applications.
Our core business is software development for industrial applications. We will focus on the needs for environmental monitoring applications. We will strive to help our clients find the optimal solution, satisfying their specific requirements and to be the company of choice for long-term collaboration.
Our Core Values
- Customer Focus: Our success begins and ends with an intense focus on our customers' needs.
- Teamwork: Together, we work in a spirit of mutual respect and cooperation, pooling our talents and resources to do our very best.
- Excellence: We demonstrate a high commitment to excellence in everything we do and foster an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Integrity: We build long-term relationships based on trust, reliability and professionalism.
- Broad base of experience with industrial process control systems.
- Combined profound expertise in engineering and software development.
- Solid academic background in engineering and computer science.
- Extensive international experience and knowledge of regulatory compliance issues.
- Flexibility and ability to provide custom solutions to meet client specific requirements.