Nicholls Countryside Construction
Nicholls Borehole Drilling Company in Sussex, UK provides expertise service in geothermal boreholes, Geothermal Heat Pump, Water Boreholes, water well boreholes, water well drilling, geothermal drilling, water borehole drilling, GSHP boreholes, Ground Source Heat Pump, heat pump installation, geothermal energy, Deep bore soakaways, deep well drilling, renewable heat incentive, private water supply and own water supply.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Locally (one state or province)
Nicholls Countryside Construction Group is an established family business that has traditionally renovated historic houses and provides and installs waterwell boreholes, vertical GSHP boreholes and ground source heat pumps, as well as deep bore soakaways. We have combined experienced staff and up-to-date machinery to ensure an efficient service in most locations and geologies.
- We have an experienced and qualified team of borehole drilling staff.
- Our equipment is designed to access sites of all sizes with minimum impact.
- Our drilling rigs can drill to depths of 200m and to a diameter between 100mm and 300mm.
- We provide and install geothermal boreholes and water well drilling and can offer advise on renewable heating and the renewable heat incentive (please see funding section for RHI)
- Our borehole drillers operate across the South East England providing solutions for domestic, public and commercial users.
We recognise the importance of good project management and expert tradesmen, combined with attention to detail and commitment to customer care. This ensures we deliver an efficient, high quality service.
We provide a comprehensive service to all our clients from site survey through to completion:
- We will visit and assess the area for the proposed borehole.
- We obtain a geological report to ascertain ground conditions for heat pump boreholes. For waterwells we obtain a water prognosis report from the British Geological Survey; or we can use a more traditional method and dowse for water.
- With our own staff and equipment we drill the borehole, install all the necessary components, leaving you with your own water supply or ground loops ready for connection.
- We use some of the cleanest drilling techniques available.
An experienced borehole drilling company such as Nicholls Boreholes can help you with this and all aspects of geothermal energy, including water borehole drilling and boreholes for a geothermal heat pump. We cover a large area of the South East, including West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Berkshire and also other areas of the UK.
South of England Show
We sometimes attend the South of England Show where we get a good response we received and the huge amount of interest in Nicholls Boreholes.
The picture below shows our stand in 2011 where to complement our stand we brought with us one of our drilling rigs, which became quite an attraction for passing visitors to the show.
On the first day on our stand we had three members of our team plus Guy Hudson, a water diviner, we regularly use Guy to dowse for water to determine the best location for a water borehole. Guy was a huge asset to the day.
It was a real pleasure to speak to people that were interested in the concept of boreholes and the benefits they provide.
All three days were very successful for Nicholls boreholes and despite the rain it was all in all a great turn out!