Norair Engineering Corp.
Norair Engineering Corp. specializes in pump stations, treatment plants, municipal and federal infrastructure and process facilities. We install process piping, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and the renovation and repair of existing owner occupied and operating plants and buildings is a majority of our work. We also offer plumbing and HVAC renovation for apartments.
Henry Norair founded Norair Engineering Corp. in 1935, locating the business in Washington, DC to take advantage of the growing market for central heating and air conditioning.
The company expanded and the nature of its projects changed to include buildings, treatment plants, and subway stations. Some of the notable projects included:
- The Goddard Power Plant for the U.S. Navy
- The Smithsonian Museum of American History
- The Williamsburg Va wastewater treatment plant for Anheiser Busch
- The Pentagon Metro Station for the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Wastewater Treatment Plants for the municipalities of Zliten and Sabratha Libya
- Condenser Tube Cleaning Systems for Georgia Power Plant Scherer
Our present business leverages our strength in mechanical process systems with our experience as a general contractor. Our headquarters are located in Landover, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC. We have a branch office in Richmond, Va.
The NORAIR team offers its commitment to delivering quality projects in a timely fashion. Our experience is broad, from complicated process plant construction to commercial tenant fit-outs.
- President: Richard Norair, Jr.
- Vice President: Dragan Stojanovic
Our staff of construction professionals has successfully completed water, wastewater, pump station, power plant, boiler plant, chilled water plant, chemical plant, office fit-outs, and mechanical renovations to apartments, fuel facilities,and steam plants. Our engineers are experienced in the mechanical and civil disciplines.
Norair will design/build, value engineer, or competitively bid on your project.
Norair Engineering Corp. specializes in pump stations, treatment plants, municipal and federal infrastructure and process facilities. We install process piping, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and the renovation and repair of existing owner occupied and operating plants and buildings is a majority of our work. We also offer plumbing and HVAC for apartments, hotels and commercial buildings.
Our list of owners/clients includes:
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- DC Water and Sewer Authority
- U.S. Navy
- Army Corps. of Engineers
- Potomac Electric Power Co.
- Arlington County
- National Institute of Standards
- Rivanna Service Authority
- Virginia Power
- Alexandria Sanitation Authority
- Penn Mar Apartments
- Baltimore Dept of Public Works
- Shelter Development
- City of Richmond
- Whiting Turner