Since 1996. As a non-profit trade association, NEBC represents the interests of its members, while promoting the health of the industry and the environment as a whole. Formed as a regional organization in 1996, NEBC is the recognized voice of the industry - advocating for science-based regulation, supportive policies and tax structures, the dissemination of knowledge, and the adoption of best practices.
Members cover an ever-widening spectrum, including engineers, consultants, contractors, scientists, lawyers, product and technology providers, insurers, project developers, financers, architects, business support professionals, plus a host of other disciplines and organizations supportive of NEBC's goals.
NEBC is the HUB
NEBC's uniqueness and strength lies in its breadth. In an era of blurred boundaries and the need for cross-sector solutions, NEBC members provide the answers. NEBC also brings together diverse parties and fosters complex, multi-discipline conversations that address emerging industry issue
Delivering Value by Supporting You & Your Industry
NEBC's staff works full-time on members' behalf, coordinating a broad range of activities that deliver value by connecting members to customers, regulators and legislators, knowledge, resources, and each other. In short, we help members:
- Do Business - connecting members to potential customers.
- Build Relationships - offering opportunities for networking and alliance building.
- Get Smarter - providing education and information to keep members at the head of their fields.
- Be Heard - representing member interests before regulators and legislators.
- Connect to Resources - providing access and discounts for business services.