NWETC provides Professional Development and Certification Programs in topics of interest to Environmental Professionals. We offer live in-person workshops in several locations nationwide, and produce interactive E-Learning programs, including On-Demand training modules, Live and Recorded Webinars, and Online Broadcasts of select courses.
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Regulations and Compliance
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Northwest Environmental Training Center (NWETC) delivers tailored live and online courses on current policy, standards, technology and regulations for professionals. We provide opportunities for continued education in a wide variety of topics. Custom on-site training is offered by request both regionally and nationally, and E-Learning options such as on-demand modules, live or recorded webinars, or online broadcasts of live training can be developed and delivered for any topic. Discounts are available for Government employees and members of other groups. See course descriptions for details.
Our courses have trained thousands of people in dozens of disciplines, and we continually update our offerings with new, relevant material. To find a course that is right for you, there are several ways you can search:
The Course Catalog page lists all courses in chronological order, so you can easily see what is coming up next. You can also search for a course by keywords or categories by entering the information at the top of the page in the search area.
We have broken our course offerings into several categories, listed below.
- BIO (Biology related courses)
- CHEM (Chemistry related courses)
- CESCL (Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead)
- COMP (Computer software based classes- Access, etc.)
- ETOX (Toxicology effects)
- FAC (Meeting Facilitation)
- GIS (ARC GIS, Applications for working with Geographic data)
- OPR (Negotiations, Writing Policies & Procedures)
- POL/CAPOL/WAPOL (NEPA/CEQA/SEPA Training)
- STAT (Statistical Analysis)
- VAQM (Evaluating the Vapor Intrusion Pathway)