Northwest Underwater Construction is a premier underwater service provider committed to providing unparalleled service with a dedication to an efficient and safe workplace. We take pride in supporting North America`s leading contractors with the most modern equipment and technologies. NUC provides global diving services that include Marine Construction, Commercial Diving, Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV), and Tunnel Support Services.
Leading the way in quality underwater construction services NUC is proud to support the worlds prime contractors with their in water needs. Combining modern technologies with proven traditional methods allows our team to create solutions in the most demanding situations.
We have divisions specializing in deep water construction utilizing SAT or ROV’s, hydroelectric, industrial, municipal and environmental diving. With our wide array of inland and coastal diving experience we can offer our customers innovative and cost effective solutions to fit particular needs.
Our goal as a company is to provide unsurpassed customer service, employ the most qualified personnel and to operate efficiently and in a safe manner. When you contact NUC for your underwater project you can expect it to be completed on time, successfully and safely.
OUR MISSION: To provide value-added construction services in an efficient and innovative way. Aggressively managing underwater projects with demanding schedules and complex components on time or ahead of schedule while always maintaining a safe environment for our work force.
Health and Safety
Diving operations are conducted in accordance with the Northwest Underwater Construction, LLC. 'Manual of Safe Diving Practices' and appropriate federal, state and local regulations regarding commercial diving operations.
- ISNetworld, Safety Verification Program
- PICS - Safety Prequalification Network
- USACE Safe Practice Manual
- First Aid / CPR Instructors
- NITROX Instructors / Certifications
- Association of Diving Contractor Mixed Gas Supervisors, Life Support Technicians
- National Board Certified Hyperbaric Technicians
- Non-Destructive Testing Certifications
- Federally Certified DOT Bridge Inspectors
- Underwater Welding Certifications for Mild and Stainless Steel
- 40 Hour Hazmat Supervisors
- US Army Corps of Engineers Qualified Unlimited Diving Supervisors, Divers, Tenders
- ADCE Dive School Trained
- 02 Provider Certifications
- Search and Rescue Certifications
Northwest Underwater Construction has been a member of the Association of Diving Contractors for from the very beginning, subscribing to a high standard that meets or exceeds O.S.H.A. All Divers are TWIC Certified. Our company is certified to carry out in-water, vessel class inspections by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), and Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- Harbor Advisors Council Member
- Society of Port of Engineers Member
We are a fully insured company with United States Longshore & Harbor Workers (USL&H) in addition to Jones Act coverage.