Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE)
Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE) is a Native American, tribally-owned, SBA-certified 8(a) small disadvantaged business headquartered in Oneida, WI. Owned by the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin, our clients depend on OTIE to deliver lasting solutions through cost-effective and innovative strategies.
OTIE offers technical skills and a mature business infrastructure developed through 20 years of experience providing environmental, remediation, construction, engineering, and emergency response services nationwide, and internationally. Our clients have relied on our fundamental approach to project success — tasking us as trusted partners that understand and support their mission.
OTIE draws upon the knowledge and experience of nearly 200 employees. With offices located coast-to-coast, we work with federal, state, and local government agencies — as well as commercial and industrial clients — delivering results in the following service areas:
- Environmental Services — We integrate with customer teams to deliver solution-driven services aimed to achieve end-point goals. We have pioneered use of innovative in situ bioremediation technologies to optimize performance, accelerate progress, and minimize life-cycle remediation costs.
- Remediation Design/Build/Operate — We apply customized remediation systems that are flexible, adaptable, and optimized to real-world conditions. We coordinate construction and operations to be unobtrusive to installation mission activities.
- Infrastructure Engineering — We deliver engineering services for sustainable civil transportation, water, wastewater, and restoration projects.
- Traditional Construction — We deliver construction and construction management services using USACE three-phase controls, safe work practices, and practical quality control procedures.
- Homeland Security — We deliver vulnerability assessments, contingency planning, and emergency response with staff trained in nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) awareness and responses, Level A, B, and C PPE, and Incident Command System Level 300.
Many of our project accomplishments have earned customer recognition for sustainability, reduced life-cycle costs, and improved tracking for oversight and compliance. To promote project success, we often enhance customer outreach with positive, productive communications with stakeholders using data visualization tools, customized graphics, site-specific websites, and informational materials to promote understanding, consensus, and community acceptance.
As OTIE we continue our two-decade performance history, successfully delivering lasting solutions and ethical business practices. It is our commitment to our clients, our employees and our environment – for generations to come.
Our mission is to preserve, restore, and enhance the natural and constructed environment for future generations through successful customer-focused project delivery.
Safety and Health
Safety is our first priority for all project work. We continuously improve our successful corporate Safety and Health Program to protect workers and the public, reduce accidents, and ensure safety compliance. OTIE has completed over 1 million consecutive hours company-wide without a lost-time incident. Our safety metrics are far superior to industry averages.
Over our 20-year history working for the federal and local government agencies, OTIE has directed safety planning and enforcement on projects that have earned awards and commendations. OTIE’s commitment to a culture of safety will ensure safety of prime and subcontractor personnel. This commitment starts at the top and is incorporated into all aspects of OTIE’s operations.