Oshkosh Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment and fire & emergency. Oshkosh Corporation has manufacturing operations in eight U.S. states and in Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France and Romania and through investments in joint ventures in Mexico and Brazil. The company currently employs approximately 12,000 people worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Oshkosh Corporation’s mission is to “partner with customers to deliver superior solutions that safely and efficiently move people and materials at work, around the globe and around the clock.”
Our number one priority is to serve and delight our customers as well as drive superior returns for our shareholders. We have four primary strategies to help support our mission:
- M - Market Recovery and Growth. Market recovery provides a significant opportunity for Oshkosh to focus on getting back to our average prior peak rates in markets which have been down during the Great Recession. This will provide considerable earnings leverage for our leading brands.
- O - Optimize Cost and Capital Structure. We are constantly evaluating ways to minimize our operating and product costs, while maximizing operations. We have strengthened our balance sheet notably over the past several years with a net debt reduction of more than $2 billion since the recession first impacted the global marketplace.
- V - Value Innovation. Oshkosh is about innovation. From our cutting-edge vehicles and products to our latest technologies, innovations give Oshkosh an opportunity to continue to lead in the markets in which we compete and provide second-to-none aftermarket service and support.
- E – Emerging Market Expansion. Oshkosh has many opportunities for expanding international growth and we are targeting more international revenues to drive future growth.
The company's major brands - Oshkosh, JLG, Pierce, McNeilus, IMT, Frontline, Jerr-Dan, CON-E-CO and London - are considered leaders in their industries. JLG leads with a diverse product portfolio including leading brands such as JLG® aerial work platforms; JLG, SkyTrak® and Lull® and telehandlers. Under its Pierce® brand, Oshkosh is North America's top fire truck manufacturer. Oshkosh is among the world's principal defense vehicle manufacturers. McNeilus® brand concrete mixers are used by more concrete producers than any other. McNeilus is also North America's leader in refuse collection bodies. Jerr-Dan is a top name in towing and recovery equipment. CON-E-CO is a chief U.S. concrete batch plant manufacturer, and London is the leading Canadian concrete mixer manufacturer.