P & I Design has gained proven experience in offering a Consultancy, Design and Software Support service to the Process Industries worldwide. Our multi-disciplined team has specialist expertise in Process Simulation and Optimisation, Batch Processing, Control System Technologies, Environmental Engineering and the supply of Internationally Recognised Engineering Software Products.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
P & I Design Ltd
Established in 1978, providing Consultancy, Engineering Design and Support Services to the Process Industry.
Our multi-disciplined teams expertise allows us to provide support to our Clients from Project conception through to detailed design, commissioning and operational support.
Our extensive range of services include:-
- Total engineering of process plant from initial conception through to final commissioning.
- Complete Consultancy on projects, providing design, specification, procurement, inspection, installation supervision and acceptance.
- Provision of qualified chemical, instrumentation and software engineering personnel.
- Engineering software products and CHEMCAD software.
- Custom designed I.T. Systems , network & Support.
P & I Design Ltd, a privately owned Company, was established in 1978 to provide a comprehensive consultancy, design and support service to the process industries in the chemical engineering, instrumentation and control fields. The initial primary objective was to provide an integrated approach to process and instrumentation system design and operation. Systems and procedures are approved to ISO 9001. Located in North East England our multi-disciplined engineering team have implemented projects for multi-national clients worldwide in many industry sectors applying the current technologies.