Being an internationally active company with headquarters in Southern Germany we supply many satisfied customers with our products and services around the globe. Due to our employees‘ long-term experience in construction and realization of Penstocks, weirs, flaps, or valves of any kind we are in the position to provide you with the right solution for nearly every installation situation or problem in your facilities.
To continually guarantee interference free processes of the installations made by the penstocks.de company we particularly pay attention to a robust, working design of our products according to German standard DIN 19569-4, BSI/BS 7775 and ANSI /AWWA C 513.
Penstocks are field-approved for isolating and controlling of open channels, pits, reservoirs and pipelines. penstocks. deinstruments are used for flow control, for keeping the sewage level, for flow throtting, for distribution of channel flow and for preventing reflux of the medium.
By means of a specifically selected variety of types and by using different materials, a large choice of penstocks.
de – Penstocks is available for virtually any sewage engineering requirement. They can be delivered in sizes from DN 150 to ca. DN 3000 even in rectangular shape. The material range includes zinc-coated steel, stainless steel 304 (1.4301), 316 (1.4571) and Super Duplex (1.4462). Special requests are welcome.
- Welded design based on modular concept.
- For on-seating and off-seating pressures.
- Standardized sealing profiles guarantee
- permanent tightness, low abrasion and ease
- of exchangeability.
- Low operating forces required.
- 3- and 4-facing isolating Penstocks available.
- Also in reinforced design.
- Specific choice of materials:
- Hot-dip zinc coated steel.
- Stainless steel 304 (1.4301), 316 (1.4571) and Super Duplex (1.4462)
- Many types of operators and means of fastening.
- Low cost, any dimensions available.
- Installation at discretion.
- Long life.
- High performance.
- Little maintenance.
- Seating in both directions.
- Application for increased gauge working pressures up to 1 bar. For higher gauge pressures at request.
- Applicable for any flow and environs medium.
- Existing plants can be re-equipped with penstocks.de-quality-Penstocks without modification of the buildings.