Phase 3 Renewables is a trade name of Phase 3 Developments & Investments, LLC. The company started operations in 2005 and qualifies as a small, women-owned business. As a fast growing company in the emerging renewable energy industry, we specialize in the development and commercialization of waste to renewable energy systems and biobased products for agricultural producers.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Waste to Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
We stand apart in the industry by offering you a full scope of services. You select the level of services and specific products to meet the needs of your project. We can help you start from the ground up or work with you to expand your existing operation.
Phase 3 Renewables provides services spanning the range of project concept through post-implementation. With years of Finance, Contract Negotiation, Project Management and Engineering experience, we can help you maximize your investment and allow you to stay focused on your farm.
Our professional services include:
- Consulting and Feasibility Modeling
- Funding Support
- Engineering & Project Management
- Off-farm Revenues Sales Support
- On-going Operational Support
As an Integrated System Provider, Phase 3 Renewables offers a variety of systems related to energy production and valuable organic by-products. Each system can produce useable and marketable products that can create cost savings and/or extra income for your business.
Our systems offered include:
- Biomass Plants
- Energy Systems
- Nutrient Management Systems
- Value-added Product Systems
Because each project has unique aspects and many alternatives, Phase 3 Renewables has developed a proprietary decision-support software tool called PATHWAYS 2 PROFITâ„¢. The tool integrates data from your specific site and other operating systems around the world to provide the financial and operational perspective needed to make informed system choices.
We feel strongly about the importance of investing both time and resources in new technologies and approaches to make systems both less expensive to buy, build and operate and to provide optimum revenue options and return for your operation by ensuring they run reliably.
We take pride in our achievements and innovations within our industry.
- We managed the development and implementation of the first complete mix Anaerobic Digester in Michigan.
- We provided the systems and project management for the first farm operation in the United States to produce both electricity and pipeline quality gas.
- We were the project designer and manager for the first anaerobic digestion system on a swine facility in Michigan.
- We were the first to develop pelletized fertilizer from biofibers.
- We were the first to develop optimized co-feeding of ethanol and biodiesel byproducts.
- We provided the first U.S. on-farm biomass-to-truck fuel upgrading and compression system.