Process & Control Technologies, Inc.
PACT Engineering (Process & Control Technologies, Inc.) is a global provider of environmental solutions for industrial and municipal clients, focusing on water and wastewater treatment. PACT`s in-house capabilities cover engineering design, manufacturing, sourcing, installation and servicing of water/wastewater treatment plants and equipment.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- PACT founded in 1987, is a turnkey solution provider, in Industrial and Municipal Water, Wastewater Treatment and Water Desalination.
- Based on the specific requirements of a client we undertake process design creating PFDs and PIDs for bills of materials required to build a treatment system.
- Our ISO certified fabrication facility will then manufacture the bulk of equipment and adds-on parts procured from sources around the globe.
- Our facility also builds system-specific electrical and control panels as well as PLC programming in-house.
- Our in-house engineering and manufacturing staff include engineers and technicians covering Process, Mechanical, Electrical, and Environmental disciplines.
- The finished product is delivered to the client and installed by our crew of technicians or by the crew of the client under the supervision of our engineers (normally process, mechanical and electrical).
- PACT Industrial Water Treatment systems and product, process-specific, as well as non-process such as cooling towers, boilers and general use.
- PACT Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems and products treating organic and inorganic pollutants specific to the process used. Wastewater is treated, recycled or disposed of as per local environmental standards. Processes: MBR, MBBR, SAFF, SBR, Extended Aeration, Contact Stabilization.
- PACT Brackish and Seawater Water Desalination Plants for potable (municipal) or industrial use.
- PACT Domestic Sewage and Gray Water Treatment Plants range from pre-packaged units for small communities to large city-scale plants.
- PACT Domestic Water Treatment Plants range from pre-packaged units for small communities to large city-scale plants.
Based on client’s requirements, all above treatment plants can be supplied in modular pre-installed containerized units to expedite and facilitate installation at destination. Capacities range from several thousand GPD to several million.
PACT’s hundreds of job references cover most industries, to name some: Chemical, Petrochemical, Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Auto and auto parts, Toiletries, Food & Beverage….. Such clients as Apple, Applied Materials, Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar, Alcoa, Thyssen Krupp, Pepsi, L’Oreal, SmithKline Beecham, Mitsubishi Chemicals, Petronas, Shell, Degussa, Sinopec, Volvo, Bosch, Eaton…… Many of the plants supplied to said end-users were in collaboration with engineering/contracting
Welcome to PACT Engineering. PACT is global provider of environmental solutions for industrial and municipal clients, focusing on water and wastewater treatment. PACT's capatibilities cover design, manufacturing, sourcing, installation and servicing of water/wastewater treatment, water desalination plants and equipment.
The following scope of work is a broad description of pact services:
- Process Design
- M&E Design
- Construction Supervision
- Equipment Manufacture and Custom Fabrication
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Operation and Maintenance
- Provision of Chemicals and Consumables
Established early in 1987, in USA, PACT and its principals redefined the meaning of professional engineering and manufacturing. PACT has grown to become one of most of the recognisable, privately-owned business, PACT references cover the whole spectrum of industries, including Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Metallurgical, Semiconductor, Automobile, Food and beverage, Power and Toiletry industries. PACT provides the best solution to meet the water treatment and wastewater treatment and reclaim/ reuse requirements.
PACT is looking to offer the technologies to municipal, industrial, oil & gas and power generation sectors located all over the world that are searching to transfer their projects and requirement to a partner with:
- The Knowledge and know how of required processes & designs.
- Capability of manufacturing and supply of water and waste water treatment systems and equipment in all ranges from residential and municipal scales up to large industrial types.
- Facilitated with expert construction team that can attend the mechanical, electrical and plumbing work for turnkey installation of the systems at site.
- By proposing the competitive pricing.
Founded in 1987, PACT and its priniciple redefined the meaning of professional engineering and manufacturing. PACT has grown to become one most of the recognizable, privately-owned business, providing Engineering, manufacturing and after market operation service to its Municiple & industria Products and services around the globe
PACT has expanded and formed It’s UAE branch as PACT Engineering in the southeast for the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south, sharing sea borders with Qatar and Iran, ranked as the world’s seventh largest all reserves & also possesses the world’s seventeenth largest natural gas reserves, being one of the most developed economics in Western Asia, will give individually to the company for several its trade with all neighbour countries in MENA (Middle East and North Africa). PACT now has offices in the United States of America and Europe, in Southern California and the Netherlands respectively.
PACT Engineering being a ISO 9001 certified company, follow highest level of quality standards. Our process starts with a detailed review and analysis of our customers’ needs and customise our product and service that provides value to the customer requirement.
PACT principals are among the pioneers in the water desalination industry. Since the early 70s PACT® principals have designed and built scores of water desalination plants both for industrial and municipal applications. Among the various desalination processes PACT has made its mark for Reverse Osmosis among the global leaders in the field.