PROMIS@Service is a young innovative high tech company, whose mission is to bring the Cloud and Intranet PROMIS® Open Innovation platform in the European market and beyond it, while maintaining ahead of competition through flexibility in adapting the services to additional markets, nurturing cooperation with public bodies and associations, providing training courses, as well as remaining at the forefront of innovation through well designed R&D. PROMIS® is a Cloud/SaaS and Intranet platform of interactive services that allows organizations and institutions to find their way in the maze of legal, standards, norms and other regulations to which they are submitted and, at the same time, to structure their processes and knowledge in a way that results in improved access to customers, better relations with regulatory authorities and financial institutions, faster and easier certification, smoother audits, improved operations and significant cost reductions.
Vision & Mission
Our Vision is to keep complexity manageable and to make simplicity effective for the benefit of our SME and consultant customers.
Our Mission is to make PROMIS® the preferred single point of access for Performance, Compliance and Improvement for Small Organisations across Europe.
Culture & Values
- Our business idea is based on building a collaborative community with our clients and partners.
- We expect mutual respect for each other’s positions, knowledge and experience.
- We encourage collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing.
- We maintain the principle of ethical professionalism as a pillar of our daily work, strengthening trust in our partners and enhancing the quality of our results.
- Our culture has evolved over the ten-year development of PROMIS®, on the basis of a client- and business-focused approach.
- We are a multinational and multi-disciplinary team, reflecting the demands of the heterogeneous SME market and the need to ‘go international.’ Our culture and approach accordingly encompass interdisciplinary teamwork, multilingualism and the capability to understand and respect sectoral and national differences, while striving to integrate commonalities at European level.