Protea is a UK-based instrument manufacture and systems builder specialising in spectroscopic gas analysis, using FTIR, TDLAS and QMS technologies amongst others. Our customer-focused analysis systems for process, emission and environmental monitoring can provide a solution for direct installation into a plant (such as CEM systems) or we can provide the analytical technology on an OEM basis to preferred system integrators for your own installations and packaged systems. We can provide core analysers for mobile or laboratory testing, or complete integrated systems with complex sampling systems for plant process and emissions.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
We are looking for official distributors for local support in markets such as emissions, process, laboratory, research, ambient air and workplace gas analysis. We are looking for OEM system integrators with knowledge and access to local market needs in emissions, automotive and other specialists gas analysis applications.
Protea Ltd delivers customer focused solutions for process, emission and environmental monitoring applications.
From an in-depth knowledge of measurement technologies, through system integration and software optimisation, to complete turn-key systems; Protea provides the solution to process improvement and emissions control.
Through the commercialisation and deployment of new technologies, Protea Ltd delivers customer-focused solutions for process, emission and environmental monitoring needs. With an in-depth knowledge of measurement technologies, system integration and turn-key system engineering and software optimisation; Protea can provide the solution to process and emissions control.
From sampling technique, through measurement instrumentation to data analysis and handling, Protea will supply the most suitable technology and engineering for the process. With a complete analytical systems understanding, we can ensure accurate results are delivered efficiently to the end-user, be it the laboratory analyst, site instrument engineer or the larger plant process control.
- World leader in FTIR technology for process and emissions measurement for liquid and gas streams
- Chemometric and multi-variate analysis expertise, enabling multi-component measurement solutions
- On-line process control systems, with data handling and storage to industrial standards providing instant access to real time process information
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMs) with ppb to percent level measurement ranges of organic and inorganic gas species
- Portable analysers, such as mass spectrometer, for ambient air, roadside emissions, boundary fence and workplace PEL and TLV testing
- Specialist laboratory instruments for specific applications e.g. fire testing to ISO 19702, breathing gas analysis to MOD Defence Standard 68-284