Provectus (Latin) = advanced; higher level of knowledge. Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. is a performance technology/chemistry provider to the soil and groundwater remediation industry. We specialize in the development and global commercialization of next-generation, synergistic in situ chemical reduction (ISCR), in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), and bioremediation technologies. Our proprietary technology portfolio represents the safest, most effective, and most cost-efficient solutions available to our industry. We are not consultants. Our business model is to support responsible parties, environmental engineers, technical consultants, governmental regulators, and the wider academic community by providing design and selection of cost-effective remediation strategies. Our team has over 75 years of combined in situ remediation experience addressing common and emerging constituents of interest.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Provectus is a company designed to work. Our people harbor and display the personal characteristics,
technical skills, and inherent professionalism upon which we are growing our company – all with a
crisp focus on client appreciation.
- Credible Technical Aptitude: Highly qualified staff, including Ph.D. level scientists and others
representing more than 150 cumulative years' experience with environmental biotechnology;
inventors and developers of multiple physical, chemical and/or biological remediation
- Technologies Yield Predictable, Reliable Performance: Patented and patent-pending
technologies. Guaranteed performance and other warranties offered in conjunction with
strategic providers and partners.
- Responsive Customer Care and Service: Logistics with no surprises, no excuses, no
frustration. User-friendly and cordial account management personnel.
- Quantifiable Client Value: Safer, more effective, more cost-efficient remedial actions. 'Do it
Right the First Time' - avoid problems associated with new and emerging regulations for
methane in groundwater, soil gas, and indoor air.