- One of the fastest growing UK business energy brokers and energy consultants - Power Risk Award Winner - Recognised for innovation and trust by ENL Awards - ISO 9001 accredited - Fixed and flexible gas and electricity contracts - Advice on government levies and carbon schemes - 24/7 online access to bills, usage and Stark data - A friendly and professional service from experts
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- Founded by a Solicitor in 2007
- Won the only NHS energy tender outside the GPS in 2009
- One of the fastest growing Energy Brokers in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Nominated for Most Innovative, Most Trusted and Rising Star at ENL Awards in 2013
- Became ISO 9001 accredited in 2013
- Won the first whole of market Energy Broker OJEU tender to provide energy procurement services to Energy 4 Education cooperative in 2014
- Won Power Risk award for 5 years of market leading energy trading
What we offer:
- Innovation and a personal service that supports your business
- Responsibility for your energy budgets
- Market information to help you make the right buying decisions
- Advice on the legal terms of supply contracts government levies and carbon schemes
- Fully managed flexible and risk managed services
- Pulse Online Database (POD) online access to bills, usage reports, market reports
Pulse Business Energy is a young, dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company. We are passionate about the success of our company and strive to promote a friendly, welcoming, open culture, where our employees can contribute ideas and share opinions.
Pulse believes in team work; we work together, encourage each other and communicate regularly whilst maintaining a professional, challenging and respectful atmosphere.
Our employees are at the very heart of Pulse, so we do a lot to care for and develop them, such as development courses, team building exercises and social events outside of working hours.
Pulse Business Energy work extremely hard to make sure that CSR is at the core of our daily operations.
Our employees are at the heart of Pulse, we believe in looking after our staff, supporting their career developments and encouraging them to excel at all times. We provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect. We operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
Client satisfaction is at the heart of our strategy, we offer a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and take pride in building long-lasting relationships and understanding clients business needs. At Pulse we are constantly looking for ways to improve our client services.
It is one of our main objectives to maintain a strong relationship with all our suppliers, something that we have adhered to since the formation of Pulse. This relationship enables us to provide the best possible contract agreements for our clients.
Our objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement. Examples includes a greater effort to recycle, lower energy wastage and encouraging our staff to be more eco-friendly.
Pulse Business Energy takes pride in supporting our local and wider community, moreover our impact is continually being accessed and improved. We also support a range of charitable causes, these include:
- 20k swimming marathon to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer care
- 5k power walk to raise money for the British Heart Foundation
- 360 miles 3 city challenge bike ride, cycling through London, Amsterdam and Brussels to raise money for Royal Marsden Hospital
Changes in the energy market and increasing regulation have combined to make it difficult and time consuming for companies to regulate their energy costs. As such, hiring a respected and independent energy broker can prove to be invaluable for a number of reasons.
A business energy broker acts as a specialist intermediary liaising with energy suppliers on behalf of business energy consumers. Our role is to source and secure the best contract terms and prices for our clients, provide a full understanding of the gas and electricity products available to them, and advise on the most effective energy procurement strategy.
At Pulse Business Energy we pride ourselves on 5 key service areas:
Energy Price Intelligence
Our in-depth understanding of the wholesale energy market and continuous monitoring of market prices allow us to help our clients make informed business energy buying decisions.
Energy Market Insight
We keep our clients up-to-date with major energy industry news and new government legislation, and how this will impact on your business.
All our Half Hourly electricity customers are also provided with free energy reports either daily, weekly or monthly, so that they can monitor their energy usage through the year.
We also send out energy market newsletters to customers every 2 weeks to allow them to see the news actually driving energy market prices.
Energy Procurement Guidance
We offer a variety of energy procurement strategies because we know that each client has unique business and energy requirements. By understanding your needs we can recommend the best strategy for any given situation.
Energy Supplier Relationships
We have built and maintained strong relationships with all major and many specialist UK business energy suppliers in order to provide the most suitable contract agreements for our clients. These relationships ensure that we continue to receive competitive pricing and contract terms on your behalf.
Committed Customer Service
Our proactive account management team offers a friendly, efficient and professional service, and we take pride in building long-lasting relationships with our clients by truly understanding your unique business needs.
We let you focus on the day-to-day running of your business by removing the hassle and complications of energy supplier negotiations, as well as dealing with any contractual queries on your behalf.
As well as providing energy procurement services, our team’s ambition is to become your first point of contact for any energy advice you may require.
Pulse Business Energy believes in building partnerships with businesses that pride themselves on ensuring that their clients receive the best energy procurement and consultancy services. We work in collaboration with businesses and consultants to bring the best value to our clients.
Energy for Education Co-Operative
Energy for Education is a ‘not for profit’ co-operative which aims to provide schools, academies and other education and public sector organisations with the best value energy procurement, energy efficiency services and supporting energy culture change.
We work closely with E4E to provide bespoke energy brokering and consultancy services that will reduce the administrative and procurement burdens on the leaders in the education sector.
Their mission is to raise environmental awareness amongst their partnering schools, by sponsoring environmentally based education and community projects, which aims to reduce their energy consumption.