Pure Air Solutions is a company operating world-wide and leading in the area of industrial air treatment. Our knowledge in air treatment focuses on biotechnology and chemisorptions. Our success is based on knowledge, creativity, cooperation, high level of support and a strong relationship with our customers. This enables us to offer high quality products and to find the best balance between quality, cost, removal efficiency, scope of supply and guarantees. It is this balance that results in satisfied, returning customers. Pure Air Solutions does not just sell products, but supplies custom made solutions. Based on 30 years of practice we are generally involved in complete projects covering the entire control of process exhaust gases. Due to the acquisition of Milieupartners pre-collection and pre-conditioning equipment such as heat exchangers, humidifiers, venturi scrubbers, fabric filters and quench coolers, is in our program.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Pure Air Solutions is specialist in biological solvent emission treatment. VOC, H2S and odour emissions are treated in biotrickling and biofilter systems. We provide our technology worldwide.
We strive to develop technology as alternative to -conventional- fossil fuels consuming solutions. Our flagship is the VOCUS installation. The VOCUS is a biological solvent treatment process. When compared with an incinerator or thermal oxidizer, 1 VOCUS could save the natural gas consumption of 100 housholds a year!
We have grown to be one of the leading companies in industrial air treatment. Our success is based on knowledge, creativity, cooperation, high level of support and a strong relationship with our customers. This enables us to offer high quality products and to find the best balance between quality, cost, removal efficiency, scope of supply and guarantees. It is this balance that results in satisfied, returning customers. The VOCUS system is based on biological treatment of solvent emissions. It is developed as an answer to the European Solvent Directive: 1999/13/EC . The VOCUS is successfully applied in the flexographic industry, furniture industry and coating industry. And can be applicable in all other solvent emitting industries. Main advantages of the VOCUS is that the costs of ownership are the lowest in the industry.
Due to the acquisition of Milieupartners pre-collection and pre-conditioning equipment such as heat exchangers, humidifiers, venturi scrubbers, fabric filters and quench coolers, is in our program. Consequently we can supply any combination of equipment, including fan sets, pumps, ducting, control panel, telemetric service & support and contract maintainance.
Pure Air Solutions is a global supplier of high-quality air purification systems.
- 'We offer our customers the opportunity to reconcile economic growth and sustainable development.'
- It is our mission to provide business with superior products and services by developing innovations and solutions that clean the air, improve the quality of life and satisfy customer needs.
- We stand for quality, inventiveness, enthusiasm and an excellent price/performance ratio. Through our innovation, we strive to be industry shaper and set the standards in air purification.
- With our passion for environmental engineering and biotechnology, we provide highly reliable, well-designed and technically excellent products and services.
- We achieve our profit through good entrepreneurship and the development of people both within and outside the company.
- In all our actions it is our aim to leave an environmentally, socially, and economically viable world for future generations.
Since the first use of biological methods to control air emissions in 1923, people have been fascinated by biological air treatment.
Yet it took until the 1990’s before more advanced methods of biofiltration became available.
In the course of the history of air treatment, Pure Air Solutions was founded to lead the way in modern air treatment, and to set new standards in industrial air treatment. With our knowledge based on over 20 years of practice, we have already introduced various innovations which have enhanced the development of air treatment and set incredibly high standards of performance, size, reliability and ease of operation for air treatment components, systems and complete purification solutions.
This success stems from creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and is also acknowledged by our customers, partners and authorities:
- In December 2004 the Dutch Ministry of the Environment ranked Pure Air Solutions as one of the most innovative companies in the environmental sector.
- In April 2006 we acquired MilieuPartners. With this acquisition Pure Air Solutions has further strengthened its position in odour treatment.
- In June 2006 Pure Air Solutions was nominated as emerging entrepreneur of the year 2006. This national event is annually organized by Ernst & Young in cooperation with the University of Nyenrode, The Ministry of Economic Affairs, Het Financiële Dagblad, Fortis Bank and the Confederation of Industry.
- In September 2007 we were one of the 10 finalists in the Rising Star Competition. The 'Rising Star' represents a special award that recognizes fast growing technology companies that show the highest potential in the area of concept development and marketability of its products / services.
- Early 2006 cooperation with the University of Valencia is initiated to further design the VOCUS, a biological system to remove VOC’s from waste air.
- Early 2009, Pure Air Solutions introduces a unique installation for cost effective removal of H2S and organic odours from municipal waste water treatment plants, named SULPHUS.
- May 2009, Bart Smit is appointed Operations Director to generate business growth in solvent emission market.
- July 2009, Pure air solutions enters the Belgium market for solvent emission reduction.
- August 2009, Pure air solutions enters the Romanian market for solvent emission reduction.
- October 2009, Black & Veatch has awarded Plasticon UK and Pure Air Solutions a contract to supply odour control system for the Waste Water Treatment Plant of Ajman, one of the seven emirates comprising the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- February 2010, Pure Air Solutions enters into a partnership with ST Converting, an Italian company specialised in development and industrial automation for the flexographic field. The cooperation has to help Pure Air Solutions to put the VOCUS on the Italian market.
- March 2010, Pure air solutions enters the Spanish market with the first installation of the VOCUS at Gamadecor.
- August 2010, further European growth is established by expanding business with Germany.
- October 2010, the UK is now also part of Pure Air Solutions’ European customers.
We believe that ecologically intelligent design generates ecological, social and economic value. Today, Pure Air Solutions develops and produces cost-effective air purification systems using innovative biotechnology and chemisorptions. We supply systems and services to the food, beverage, dairy, flavouring, pet food, rendering, printing, flexography, furniture, coating, pharmaceutical, waste management and water companies. These systems and services offer industries the opportunity to accomplish great and profitable things: clean air, cost savings, compliance with environmental legislation, and good public relations and communicty relations.
From design through to delivery, we employ our knowledge to offer you the best.
If you choose our products, you will most probably share the same passion and enthusiasm for a clean and sustainable environment.
Above all, we get involved with our clients. Persistently and inventively we look beyond the current boundaries of air purification and contribute our ideas throughout the entire process. Through this we are the preferred supplier to a number of multinationals, engineering companies, suppliers of complete industrial applications. Whilst maintaining our quality and high level of support, they repeatedly call upon our expertise.
As a leading supplier of biological and chemical air purification systems, we offer a series of highly reliable products for the effective purification of air emissions. Apart from delivering systems, we have a great deal of experience in turnkey projects. We supervise construction and will handle the full project management for you. Our excellent reputation and high efficiency means that your projects will be in good hands with us.
Combined with over 30 years of practice in air treatment at various industries our continuous research and product development allows us to design the world’s most advanced systems. Our innovative technologies are flexible, reliable and provide excellent performances. When airflows cannot be treated directly, we also offer solutions for preconditioning like dust removal, exhaust systems and air-cooling.