PV Experts, an international and foremost interdisciplinary network is prepared to tackle these various challenges together with the producer. The PV Experts have long term hands on experience with the erection and improvement of fabs and are ready to support producers with all their projects. Here the complete value chain from crystallisation over cell production to module manufacturing can be covered!
In order to support customers of the photovoltaic industry, with partially quite complex and always ambitious timeframes for their expansion projects, at the best, leading consulting and engineering companies have joined together to form a worldwide network of operative know-how.
International Photovoltaic Experts Network
The project leader selects specialists with vast experience in their respective fields from member and partner companies, and creates alternating teams best suited to the needs of individual project.
Triggered by the need for independent consulting that can cover the complete value chain of the PV-market a group of leading consulting and planning offices met for a constituting workshop at the Photon in Munich March 2009.
“The concept to combine several highly-specialized consultancies for the PV-market was a new and inspiring idea”, said co-initiator and co-founder of the network, Thomas Schmidt / tst-c consulting.
The network immediately prompted manufactures and investors to value the Know-how and independency which lead to significant advantages in this consolidating market.
Precision and detailed knowledge of the value chain can lead a way through the current harsh market environment. All too often the so called “turn key”-fabs don’t hold what has been promised. The way to a stable production process can be a long and pebbly road.
PV Experts, leading partner for planning and construction of new fabs and support for your strategic and technological road map as well as auditor for cell, thin film and module production.
Three columns form the strong base of the PV Experts portfolio: Technology and production, market and strategy, products and innovation.
- We are experienced in mass production for PV ingots, wafers, cells and modules!
- We are independent from Equipment and Turn-key line suppliers!
- We know what needs to be planned, built, ordered and organized in order to meet the demands of share-holders and investors and guarantee them a good and profitable production-line!
- Almost all the experts and managing directors of the PVExperts members have worked in PV or PV-like production companies themselves, and, as customers, have built many production-lines, put them into operation, and optimized throughput and yield!
- We have extensive production experience with most kinds of production facilities and are therefore able to judge equipment suppliers objectively, and we know the tips and tricks necessary to improve performance!
- This gives us a crucial advantage over both small and large engineering companies who are only active in engineering.
- We know what good machine specification and buffer planning has to look like in order to guarantee optimal material flow in the longest possible running time (up time)!
- We can put together a team of experts for any requirement and any project and do not try to sell know-how and experience we do not have!
- The partner companies associated in the PVExperts network are admitted from the Members because of there shown quality, reliability and successful collaboration in joint projects!
- We have a good overview of the specialists who are currently available for temporary involvement in the customer‘s lines, on problem solving, training employees and implementing debugging and optimization projects!
- We can put PV newcomers in contact with suppliers, customers and certification authorities and give reliable advice on good, commercially available purchasing and sales conditions!