QuestSpecialty is a trusted manufacturer of specialty chemicals including aerosols, liquids, powders, and wipes for use in sanitary supply, property management, industrial specialties, foodservice and fleet/transportation applications. We excel in branded marketing strategies, private brand marketing strategies, custom formulations and contract packaging. We provide an unsurpassed commitment to our customers in providing quality, specialty chemistry and programs to service distributor, secondary end-user, private label and master ReD strategies. When you partner with QuestSpecialty, you benefit from an all-encompassing product line servicing multiple vertical markets.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
QuestSpecialty is headquartered in Brenham, Texas in a 152,000 square foot facility that houses seven filling lines:
- Two aerosol filling lines (annual capacity of 15 millions units)
- Three liquid filling lines (annual capacity of 7 million quarts or 2.5 million gallons)
- One hand cleaner line (annual capacity of 450,000 units)
- One grease filling line (annual capacity of 250,000 units) The liquid lines can fill from 4 oz. up to 2.5 gallons.
- Our batch size for liquids ranges from 110 gallons to 2500 gallons. Aerosol batching ranges from 100 gallons to 3,000 gallons. We also have a combination reverse osmosis, deionized water system. The Brenham facility is an EPA registered pesticide producing facility as well as FDA OTC drug producing and labeling facility.
Products currently run in Brenham include cleaners, degreasers, lubricants, insecticides, deodorants/air fresheners, disinfectants and other chemical specialty products.
We also have 1 powder fill line. The liquid lines are capable of filling any water-base products, acids or flammable solvents.
Commercial Specialty Products for Specialty Needs
QuestSpecialty offers over 400 specialty product choices and counting, delivering superior performance, competitive pricing, and consistent results.
QuestSpecialty delivers specialty chemicals including branded, private brand, custom formulations and contract packaging. Our extensive line includes aerosols, liquid concentrates, liquid RTU, powders and wipes.
We proudly provide products for the following markets:
- Sanitary Supply - From general purpose cleaners and disinfectants to floor care, air care, insecticides, pre-moistened wipes, drain maintenance, and Greenscapes Safer Choice (previously DfE) cleaners.
- Industrial - Heavy-duty, no-nonsense products that make quick work from cleaners, degreasers, lubricants, and penetrants to electrical contact cleaners, metal treatment products, municipal specialties, and greases (cartridge, aerosol, and bulk).
- Foodservice - Products specifically created for foodservice applications including carbon removers, equipment & beverage cleaners, food grade lubricants, disinfectants, no-rinse food contact surface sanitizers, ice machine cleaners, evaporator cleaners & disinfectants, drain maintenance and insecticides.
- Fleet/Transportation - Products to meet the needs of the most aggressive service backrooms and detail shops.