The history of REDOR Sp. z o.o. dates back to 1967 when the company Bielski Zakład Urządzeń Technicznych was established. Gear Research and Development Centre and then Gear-motors and Reducer Research and Development Center “Redor” in Bielsko-Biała were the next stages of Company’s existence. Its basic tasks included comprehensive works on gear drives for common applications. The last years of REDOR Sp. z o.o. activity are characterized by dynamical product development for environment protection applications. We manufacture the treatment plant equipment using our large and unique experience in the scope of submersible mixer designing and operation as well as the latest science achievements in the scope of fluid mechanics and sealing.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Aeration and Mixing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
On October 1, 2005, a production company REDOR Sp. z o.o. was established from a part of the Research Center structures. Company’s registered office is situated in Bielsko-Biała, Piekarska street 80. It continues the production traditions from the last 40 years. Manufacturing technology based on a long-standing experience is the chief asset of the company which exists as a limited-liability company now.
REDOR sp. z o.o. with registered office in Bielsko-Biała as the Research and Development Center has carried on research, development and implementation works on environment protection equipment for over twenty years. Its main prizes and awards for that activity:
- 1994 - silver medal at the International Invention Exhibition “BRUSSELS-EUREKA ’94” for fluid-mixer setting fluid in motion
- 1994 - gold medal at the International Ecology Fair “POLEKO” in Poznan for submersible mixer type series;
- 1996 - silver medal at the 45th International Invention Exhibition “BRUSSELS-EUREKA ’96” for depth mixer,
- 1999 - POLISH ECOLOGY LEADER 1999 - title granted by the Minister of Environment Protection and Natural Resources for the solution “Slow-speed mixers for separated fermentation chambers for biogas generating in sewage treatment plants”.