Refinery Water Engineering & Associates is an Engineering Consulting Firm focused only on cutting-edge technologies for specific application in the Petrochemical industry. Our firm has over 30 years experience in more than 40 Oil Refineries worldwide, alone. Additionally we have experience in dozens of related Petrochemical Processing Plants. RWE is now accepting applications for exclusive Agent Representation territories, worldwide. RWE will work only with these geographically protected Agents for Site Surveys, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies, Preliminary Engineering, Design-Build Engineering & Construction, Process Control, Troubleshooting, Marketing, and Sales. This Agent approach will serve to protect the integrity and credibility of new technologies.
REFINERY WATER ENGINEERING (RWE) is a Process Engineering Firm specialized in broad spectrum Water & Waste Treatment Technologies, with a wealth of experience in the Petrochemical industry. RWE prides itself on integrated resource management, such that Wastewater, Supply Water, and Process Water can interact efficiently.
REFINERY WASTEWATER ASSOCIATES (RWA) is a Process Consulting Firm specialized in Petrochemical industry Water Quality Planning, with specific focus on Measurement, Assessment, Load Determinations, Modeling, Simulation, and Alternative Treatment Recommendations.
REFINERY WASTEWATER OPERATIONS (RWO) is an Operating Services & Lab Testing Firm specialized in onsite support services for the operation of existing treatment systems, with specific expertise for Petrochemical operations. Related analytical and investigative testing protocols, both onsite and offsite, are also included.
RWE & RWA & RWO maintain an expert reputation in all aspects Biological Wastewater Treatment.
RWE & RWA & RWO can provide tools designed to overcome today's complex operational barriers by combining cutting-edge solutions with 32+ years of experience in more than 200 plants in the Petrochemical industry, including 46 Oil Refineries. RWE \ RWA \ RWO offers unique solutions in such areas as:
- Wastewater Reclamation & Process Water Reuse for Zero Discharge Opportunities & Supply Water Cost Optimization.
- Hazardous Waste Sludge Delisting & Disposal to Non-Hazardous Alternatives.
- Quantitative Modeling for Biological Wastewater Plant Troubleshooting and Precise Mathematical Process Control.
- Process Simulation & Pilot Plant Operations for Empirical Optimization of Full Scale Systems.
- Brand New Low Cost Alternatives to Benzene-Neshap, VOC, & Hazardous Air Emission Treatments.
- HydroxiRem™ - Revolutionary Treatment for Destruction of Recalcitrant Organics at a fraction of the cost compared to any competitive technology. (See New Technology Webpage).