Reflex Winkelmann GmbH
Reflex Winkelmann GmbH is one of the leading international solutions providers for the development and maintenance of water-bearing systems for building and supply technology. We see ourselves as an initiator in the development of top quality products, intelligent concepts and highly efficient solutions for systems on any scale and level of complexity. We aspire to provide comprehensive thinking, an eye for correlations and connections, and problem-solving expertise right down to the smallest detail. As part of this, we believe that cooperative partnerships between equals is the key to success. That is why we are pooling technological knowledge and expertise in heating, cooling and plant engineering technology. And we are passionate about thinking through complex questions to their conclusion. This makes us a powerful, responsible colleague, particularly for highly sensitive projects, complex large systems and special solutions.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
From its beginnings as a small workshop located in the company's headquarters in Ahlen in Westphalia, Reflex Winkelmann GmbH has today developed to become a global company.
Since 2013, the company Sinus has been on board with a wide range of manifolds and low loss headers, which usefully complement the Reflex portfolio.
With over 30 separate distribution companies across the world as well as factories in Germany, Poland, China and Turkey, Reflex Winkelmann GmbH is the main pillar of the Winkelmann Building+Industry business division under the umbrella of the Winkelmann Group.
What we stand for
Today, Reflex Winkelmann GmbH is one of the leading international solutions providers for the development and maintenance of water-bearing systems for building and supply technology.
We see ourselves as an initiator in the development of top quality products, intelligent concepts and highly efficient solutions for systems on any scale and level of complexity.
In an age which makes the responsible handling of resources a key issue, Reflex is synonymous with maximum efficiency, safety and sustainability.Highest standards
- Global production sites are certified in accordance with established norms in industrial production
- Proven quality management across the company ensures consistent manufacturing standards
- Motivation and qualification form the basis for the development and production of top quality products
- Every employee contributes their experience, knowledge and passion to ensure reliable products and solutions
- Products and solutions from Reflex meet the highest standards in terms of safety, processing and quality
- Independent institutions and service providers confirm this
- As a company constantly striving towards the future, Reflex is committed to a sustainable energy policy
- We support the globally adopted targets for climate change and are already making an important contribution to climate protection through efficient, sustainable products
- Proven technologies as well as forward-looking innovations form the foundation for this
In accordance with our assertion that we offer our customers excellent products with the latest state of the art technology, decades of experience, ongoing knowledge building across all levels, as well the consideration of the needs of our customers, are fundamental prerequisites.
Our research and development teams from the different companies and business divisions in the Winkelmann Group benefit from one another and create efficient synergies to deliver the highest quality to you, our customers.
Taking the current norms and standards as well as certified production in all production sites into consideration goes without saying. Standards are inspected by independent testing institutes and our proven quality management system ensures a consistently high level of production quality.